“Like being in my own house”
Canela's bedroom Canela's bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Canela's bedroom
Canela's bedroom
Canela's kitchen
Canela's living-room - The sofas turn into real comfortable individual beds.
Canela's bathroom
Tamarindo II
Tamarindo II apartments, from the pool
Tamarindo II by night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
scubasand...
Fiddletown, California
“Like being in my own house”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in April 2017

Canela is my favorite of all Eliane’s apartments. So big and airy. It has a full kitchen and plenty of room to do my yoga...although I spend most of the time on the private patio. The place is walking distance to the stores, downtown and the movie theater. I can walk to the coast for sunset or just stroll around the residential neighborhood. It’s just the perfect spot.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jan 2018
Thank you Sandy! See you again in April! Greetings, Eliane
Peter M
“A Charming Place”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I had stayed at Eliane's prevíous B and B and although modest (and appropriately priced), the sense of hospitality and caring was noticeable.
Cozumel Suites is new, modern, quiet and convenient to everything, and carrier forth is the same sense of welcomeness.
The facility is gated and private and given its perfect size, is cozy and very comfortable. One feels more like you are at home, rather than an apartment. As an example, last year I inadvertently left several items of clothing when I departed. Upon my return 10 months later, they were returned clean and wrapped in plastic!
The common areas are landscaped beautifully to represent a tropical paradise. Don Luis, the on sight maintanence man, even went so far as to climb a coconut palm to retrieve fresh ingredients for my pina colada!
The suites are immaculately clean and furnished in a tasteful and contemporary manner.
The kitchens are fully equipped for on premises dining including a bottled water dispenser for hot and cold water.
I heartily recommend Eliane's property to all my friends for a truly memorable stay.

Management Response
14 Dec 2017
Thank you so much Peter. Come back soon! Greetings! Eliane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing