“Another great trip with Scuba Tony.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ScubaTony Cozumel

ScubaTony Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ScubaTony offers personalized dive services at reasonable prices. Specializing in small groups and quality service, we make the needs of our guests our focus. Dive trips are 6 divers max on a fast boat with amenities like fresh fruit, fresh water shower and surface intervals on the beach. You can even private charter the boat just for you. No rush, no hassle and no worries. After all, it is vacation!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Another great trip with Scuba Tony.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

Simply put, the best dive operation on the Island. Great boat, great crew, service is second to none. Read the reviews below...not more I can add. Scuba Tony continues to deliver an exceptional dive experience and vacation. Thanks again Tony!!!!

1 Thank czuba

Merrick, New York
“BEST DIVE OUTING YOU CAN BOOK!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

Tony has a great operation set up. We met him and Mario down at the dock for our dive with another couple. We had a dive master to each couple. If thats not a perfect ratio for a dive trip I don't know what one could ask for. They are patient & very instructive making for the ultimate dive experience. We saw about a dozen turtles, countless fish, a nurse shark & lobster. If you want to dive in Cozumel you owe it to yourself to book the best dive possible & that is with SCUBA Tony & Mario & there great boat driver Carlose. Also spring for the second tank dive it's sooooooo worth the cost.

East Bay CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Another great dive trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

I just got back from Coz and had another great time with Tony. My Girlfriend went down for a discover scuba course to see if she liked it (I have been raving about it just a bit :). She ended up doing 6 discover dives. Saw tons of sharks and turtles and she is hooked! Tony is profesional, fun and safe. He got me certified last year and was the only choice to go to for my girlfriend.

Tony goes the extra mile. His crew: Carlos (Papo!) has been driving boats in Coz for 20 years and (Super)Mario is a great instructor. Tony recomeded some truly fablulous restaraunts, and loans you a local cell phone in case you need anything. SCUBATONY is #1 for a reason!

Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Why would you dive with anyone else?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

There are 177 reviews a testing to the excellence of experience and service when diving with Scuba Tony. My first return trip mirrors all the accolades written by others.

What stood out for me this time was the development of relationship and the sense of community. Words fail to express the gratitude I feel toward Tony, Carlos and Mario for their graciousness, kindness and kinship. These gentle men love what they do and it was demonstrated in all our interactions. My adult daughters certified under Tony’s instruction and developed a profound respect for the sport but as important a confidence and awareness of skill level and safety that will serve them throughout a lifetime of future dive adventures. They loved the humor and playfulness of Mario and Carlos as they developed as beginner divers. As a parent rarely have I trusted the “safe keeping” so implicitly to others. This is what community means; folks caring for each other because that’s the kind of people they are.

Why would you dive with anyone else?

boston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Dive with Scubatony, he's the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

It had been many years since I had been diving and I was a bit nervous. Was rolling through on a cruise so I had only 1 day to get wet. Tony met me at the dock with the crew and some other divers and we were off like that! Saw amazing stuff. Tony and his crew were great and they made us all feel at ease. No matter what your level is you will have a good time. I would say Tony probably caters a bit more to the less experienced diver, but even as an advanced diver I would have no problems Diving with my man Tony! A few weeks later they even posted a picture of me diving (with a large turtle above me). Awesome. If I get back to Coz, Im calling Tony, no questions asked. When I didnt want to do another set of dives, Tony paid to cab me back to the ship from our on shore surface interval. I was impressed. Thanks Tony for an amazing day!

Visited March 2011