“One of our favorites....”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #13 of 419 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cozumel restaurant established in 1978, Yvonne's daily Specials of fresh fish, seafood platters and meats are well known to locals and tourists alike.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We love this place and the sangria! We have never had a bad meal here. Any one of the pizzas is great...can’t pick a favorite.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,500)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I love Guidos , it is just one of those places that you go to and get consistently great food and service , we live here on the island and consider guidos "our favorite spot"

1  Thank ChichiCharters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was hands down one of the best meals I have ever had! The service was spot on, the manager was incredible, and Caesar, our server was just as good. My boyfriend and I had the caprese salad, beef carpaccio, and garlic bread to start because it all sounded amazing, and it truly was. I had the chicken with rosemary sauce as my entree, and my boyfriend had the lasagna. Both dishes were outstanding. It was my birthday dinner so they brought me out a piece of mango ice cream cake which was incredible!! We also had a bottle of wine that was great. With all the wine and food, our bill was still under $100 (before tip). Honestly, it was hands down the best meal I have ever had.

1  Thank wfschrad
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had two great meals here during this trip! We were introduced to Guido's on our last visit to Cozumel and loved it, we now look oforward to each meal there! Service is excellent! Everything we eat there is delicious and fresh. Great seafood, pasta, pizza and unique dishes like red snapper stuffed chili rellenos. Can't wait for our next meal at Guido's!

1  Thank nozoeno
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family loves the food here. I work in town and live about 45 minutes away. Many nights my family will call and ask to bring home a pizza.

1  Thank 449mathewb