“The 2 staff at Oasis Pyramid Armando Carbalb and Ricardo Ensaldo were totally aswome and wwent over and beyond to make t”
Review of Black Hole

Black Hole
Ranked #9 of 1,190 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Blind tasting experience dinner.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We loved this show and the food even though in total darkness was great,, The 2 people that waited on us Armando Carballo and Ricardo Ensaldo went over and beyond what they needed to do,,

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am SO happy I decided to give it a try. There is nothing like this around. From the amazing food to the incredible atmosphere - it is a must!

The waiters had me laughing so hard, and the food left me wanting more. You have to go!

1  Thank BreannLaura
Reviewed 22 September 2018

This experience was one of the most memorable during our stay in Cancun! We had a blast and the staff were primarily the reason! I would recommend everyone reserve their spot for this dinner!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing show, great experience, our server was Armando - amazing!!! I would recommend to everybody to check it out !!!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

The black hole was a completely new experience! Went in there not knowing what to expect and thinking I would hate every moment!
Our waiter was called Armando and he was brilliant! He was so attentive to our needs in the dark and explained what our food was with some jokes along the way!
The entertainment was fab and very surprising! Some parts a bit scary but I suppose it’s the whole experience!
Would definitely recommend to go if staying in the resort! Some food wasn’t great but some were ok. I wouldn’t say it was about the food it’s the whole experience that you have that makes it better.