“Fun fun fun”

Ranked #48 of 1,169 Restaurants in Cancun
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Special thank you to the best server of the world - Kauil:):)
Thank you for making us laugh:) The place is very friendly and food is delicious.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Delicious gourmet food and so many choices, for breakfast lunch dinner and snacks.
It was always clean and neat, never sloppy. Staff is constantly going around cleaning wiping and refilling. Excellent Service!! Kauil is the best!!

Reviewed 16 April 2016

We ate at the buffet as part of the package at the Beautiful Paradisis Hotel and Resort. I am so glad they served all three meals. Everything was very good. The breakfast had so many choices from hot to cold, from omelet stations to fruit smoothie bars, from fruit and fresh bread to the best cold meats like smoked salmon with cut up capers which I had EVERYDAY to the best cooked dishes. They even served vegetables for breakfast which I loved. The lunches and dinner selections were also outstanding. There was a choice for everyone. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, beef, pork, fish. Name it they had it. It was one of the best buffet restaurants we have been too at an all inclusive restaurant. We almost hated to miss it to go to the specialty restaurants, it was that good

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

This place was great!!! Whenever me and my boyfriend needed a place to eat we knew Naos was the place. Our server kauil was wonderful and very attentive. Also very entertaining!!! Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and i ate breakfast here every morning. The service was excellent. Everyone was soo nice. We asked for the same server everytime we went. His name was kauil. He made us feel like family. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone who visits paradisus resort.

1  Thank Steven s