The first sign of not a not so high quality resort would be when you walk into the lobby and the first thing they want you to do is go see another property that they are opening. The rooms are very out dated and cramped plus small bathrooms & not very clean showers.
Food was sub-par at best, went out 5 of the 7 nights there for dinner. Japaneese was awful,
Buffets were good for lunch & breakfast. If your looking for a beach go to one of the other Oasis resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Everything you want in a family vacation for less: that's me! Let me play with the little ones in my Kids Club while you take a break in my Kin Ha Spa - I've got lots of ways for grown-ups to relax while the kids have fun and games.They say I look a lot like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Palm, but my price tag is smaller, and who doesn't love that! Get together as a family and share my Mexican heritage, culture and cuisine; build sand castles on my sandy shore and splash and paddle in my spectacular freeform swimming pool". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Resort Cancun
- Calinda Beach Cancun