10,354 results
All reviews hidden garden hand massage mb restaurant rice art habanero soup minute foot massage egos bar aka bar sushi station azur restaurant mojito bar tierra suite room service swim up bar colored rice ocean front a garden view room
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We were just there last week! I want to give our pros/cons of Live Aqua.

Cons-
-As soon as you check in you are greeted by a guy who ultimately tries to persuade you to attend some sort of sales presentation.
-We reserved a king size bed and got 2 full instead.
-There was only one buffet which was only for breakfast.
-There seemed to be a time late morning early afternoon where only food was available poolside.
-The restaurants were tiny- some people waited 30 Min to get seated.
-There were some areas of the hotel that smelled like they were trying to mask something up with aromatherapy.
-you could hear EVERYTHING in your room coming from the hallway. People laughing, slamming doors, walking around in boots in the middle of the night.

Pros-
-Service was amazing. The waitstaff seem to be very happy and always smiling. They will go out of their way to get you something you ask for. Definitely better than other all inclusive’s we have stayed in.
- food was amazing and presented very well! Verrana (I think it’s spelled) was our fave spot. Habanero soup was amazing in MB.
- 7 different pools
- had 3 parrots that fly around the resort and then go back to their cage. I believe they are rescues.
- the beach was plowed and taken care of and still had awesome waitstaff.

We have stayed at the sun palace and this resort in Cancun and so far the sun palace was #1 by far. Overall, this resort was very beautiful and very well situated in Cancun (next to an upscale mall). This is a great option to an adults only resort in Cancun.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kylee2003
Alfredo S, Director General at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at Live Aqua Cancun, as well for metioning all the positive aspects you really enjoyed, it is very rewarding to know that your overall stay was great, and that our attentive service was one of the highlights of the Resort.

Thank you for your feedback as well. At Live Aqua Cancún we take pride in the quality of the service and attention to detail that provide our guests with unforgettable experiences and it is my deepest regret to read that we were not able to live up to your expectations in some points.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further comments regarding your stay, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Our daughter and son-in-law were just married at Live Aqua,Cancun. The facility and the people were amazing. We have been to this hotel 4-5 times and our daughter decided to have her destination wedding there.We weren't sure how that would go off ,but there was no disappointment.
The staff, from the cooks to the wait staff, reception,housekeeping,pool personnel- all went above and beyond our expectations .As always the hotel is fabulous, the food amazing, especially the reception food. We were told ,many times "we have never had such good and tasty food as this wedding reception". -Bravo,Live Aqua!
I have to mention one particularly good thing that happened.
It was the afternoon of the wedding, and I was prepping for my "father of the Bride duties", A very loud and vulgar hotel guest checked in to the adjoining room.I panicked.
The one thing I wanted was a quiet afternoon and a quiet post wedding evening to relax.
I went down to reception,explained the situation(just once, mind you) and within five minutes,I was headed to a quiet, peaceful room. THATS SERVICE! And good crisis training.
I could go on and on about this hotel, but I think you guys get it.
Thank you LiveAqua for a great wedding experience and guest services!

Room Tip: Above 3rd floors and get the east side lower number rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank a3106

I wish to thank you very much for writing such dazzling review regarding one of the most important and special days of your lives.

It warms my heart to read reviews from repeat guests, where we have been able to surpass a wonderful first impression and keep raising the bar time after time. It is truly rewarding to know that you and your family had a special time during this beautiful wedding.

We strive to make every stay as close to perfection as possible and we will continue working hard in this direction. It will be an honor to have you as our guest again, please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We just returned from a 5 day trip to LA with 3 other couples. This is by far the best all inclusive we have ever stayed at in Mexico or the Caribbean. The people, the room, and the food/drinks are all top notch and we got a great deal by traveling in October. The weather was PERFECT our entire stay- it only rained at night after we had gone to bed. The atmosphere here is tranquil and relaxing, and the staff really do aim to please. Our favorite restaurants were the Italian, the breakfast buffet, and Azur. The food at the Italian place was excellent!! It is small so I suggest arriving right when it opens for dinner if you would like to eat there. I am gluten free and every restaurant that we went to on property had GF options! They even had rice noodles at the Italian place so that I could have pasta! We upgraded to a suite when we arrived and had access to the Aqua Club on the 5th floor- it was very nice but we never ate in the there since we were with other couples who did not have access. It was worth the upgrade just for the huge room we had with the spa bathtub for 2. My husband and I both slept great and never heard any hallway noise- we stayed on the 5th floor. Housekeeping does an amazing job, this place is clean, clean, clean! We had rose petals on our bed one night which was a nice surprise. If you are celebrating something special, tell them at check in and you will get the rice art on your bed. We were there celebrating a friend's birthday and the staff went to great links at every meal! Truly genuine people who love their jobs. The nightly entertainment was awesome as well! We never left the resort. There were very talented singers and bands all 4 nights and they were great! We had lots of fun. I highly recommend this place if you visit the Cancun area.

Stayed: October 2017
5  Thank juju571

Thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful review. I am pleased to read that you were completely satisfied with the warmth and quality of the service received during your recent visit to Live Aqua Cancun.

The excellent team we have to date is my biggest pride, as each staff member is deeply committed to our philosophy and truly passionate about their daily activities. I am delighted to read that the staff, the culinary options, nightly entertainment, and more were the aspects that impacted your experience on such a positive note and will be sharing your praise with everyone.

On behalf of all the team at Live Aqua Cancun, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2017

First of all I would like to give a enormous thanks to Dana Sofia Malave for taking care of us even before be arrive at the resort, you are truly special. To all the staff that are like our extended family, Jorge, Aminael, Alexis, David, Valerie, Maru, Florentino, Marco, Mauricio, Cesar, Aaron, El mudo(forgot his name), Marysol, Andres, Daniel, Jonathan, Mr Santamaria and all the Staff that made our stay Amazing, Thank you !!!.
This was our 7th trip to Live Aqua in the last 6 years and every time we love it even more.
Live Aqua is place where you want to go to relax and have a great time with great food, unbelievable service and an amazing view of the Caribbean. They really know how to make you go WOW!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Carlos V

Dear Carlos, I wish to express my sincere thanks for your unyielding loyalty to Live Aqua Cancun, your home away from home, for choosing us and loving us more each time.

I don't have the words to say how special is that you speak so highly regarding your recent experience and the quality service your received from the staff members, wich whom I will be proudly sharing this praise.

We look forward hosting you once again, and make your 8th trip beyond fenomenal.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Lots of good reviews posted for this resort - I agree with them all - this is the best hotel we have stayed in - Adult Only Hotel - we were there for 10 nights and it was faultless - the 24 hour room service is amazing , press the " your wish is my wish " button on the phone and have a chat with them to see what you want to eat and 30 minutes later it arrives at your room !. The outstanding feature of this resort are the friendly staff, they have a genuine interest is making your holiday experiance the best available. ( this resort has 371 rooms and 720 staff - during peak hours up to 300 are on duty this explains the exceptional standards of service ).

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms have superb views especially upper floors.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Colin O

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Resort and for highlighting so many things that characterize us. It is my pleasure to know that we achieved the goal of making your stay as fatastic as possible and that you truly enjoyed it.

Thank you once again for your dazzling comments, which I will most definitely share with the entire Live Aqua Cancun team.

We will be honored to be your hosts once again.