10,585 results
All reviews hidden garden hand massage mb restaurant habanero soup minute foot massage egos bar aka bar sushi station azur restaurant rice art mojito bar tierra suite room service swim up bar colored rice ocean front a garden view room
Reviewed 13 March 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit at the Live Aqua! We have stayed at other all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, but this resort has been our favorite so far. The food is a step above the traditional (predictable) all-inclusive fare, with plenty of options to satisfy anyone's appetite. Our favorite meal was at the Asian restaurant, Hidden Garden, when we were waited on by Cesar. He took great care of our group of 4, providing a nice variety of the most popular dishes at that spot. It was great to have top-shelf beverage options at the resort as well. We were also pleased to find that there were wait staff serving guests on the beach. All of the public areas were very clean, and our room was very well-kept. Overall, this resort provided a great value: high-end accommodations for a reasonable price (booked through Costco).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I spent a long weekend here on a girls trip. It was amazing! My husband and I returned to Cancun but chose a different hotel at the suggestion of a travel agent. Although it was a 4.5 star, well known resort, it was AWFUL. It was so bad, that we checked out early and headed over to Live Aqua, knowing it would be amazing. That's when I felt like our vacation began and I could finally relax. The food, the rooms, the staff... It is all absolutely incredible. I can't wait to go back. I'll never stay anywhere else in Cancun - it has set the bar very high for any future travel!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jgriffith1031
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I have stayed at Live Aqua Cancun for the last three years, and absolutely love it. The service from the waiters and bartenders is great. It is a gorgeous and relaxing resort, with great dining options. I would recommend to anyone looking to have a great kid-free trip! Perfect for friends trip, couples, larger groups, honeymoon, etc! A must stay at resort.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MORGAN NOEL P
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Amazing!!! Room was great, food was phenomenal, pools were amazing, drinks were so good!!!

This was a girls trip to Cancun for me and my bestie. Our plans were simple….. eat, drink, lay by the pool and read. This was my first trip to Live Aqua and my first trip to Cancun.

We made two trips to the spa. First trip I was cared for my Marqurite (sp?) and was given a deep tissue massage. The whole experience was great. Second trip I was cared for Carolina (sp?) and had the mango exfoliation. Holey Magoalie!!! This was great.

I have saved the best for last – the staff. The folks who work here are the nicest, happiest, most accommodating, kindest and truly do not know the meaning for “no”. Customer service is taken to the extreme at Live Aqua.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Navarone1807
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

The first thing we noticed was the aromas in the common areas. Very nice. It gave the resort a spa feeling to it. The facility is well maintained and the spa was top notch. As per my usual experiences, the food was about average for an all-inclusive

Trip type: Travelled on business