“Best service!!!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$379.00*
and up
Beat the Crowds: Independent Tour of Chichen Itza...
Ranked #2 of 157 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Canada Transfers in Cancun and Riviera Maya offers high quality airport transfers and private excursions at a competitive price, up on airport arrival we offer refreshments and fresh towels as part of the service, our customer service staff offers fast response and personal attention .
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They never disappoint and drivers are very nice. Van was super clean with fresh water and facial towel upon arrival. Very very punctual and got us to our hotel in no time at all! Excellent!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,520)
All reviews
in 123 reviews
"car seat"
in 71 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Landed in Cancun, got our luggage walked out of the airport looked around and found a guy with the Canada Transfer loco on his shirt. Walked up to him and pointed to our name on his sign and off we go to the guy waiting by the van to take us to the resort. This is our 3rd time taking Canada Transfer and this is the only way to go. My wife and I have been to Mexico 5 times before this and we like everyone takes the bus to the resort (my wife calls it the magic bus) It takes longer plus you dropping off other people to their resorts and this takes time. What I also like about Canada Transfers is when you book your pickup, you can also order beer or pop , chips and other goodies, My wife and I order beer and it was nice and cold. Last thing when you get to your vehicle they have a cold cloth for you to wipe your face, very nice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful, friendly, on time and reliable. They accommodated our request for multiple car seats! They even sent an email to make sure we were ok when we were running a few minutes late.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's out first time to use Canada Transfer but we're amazed with the service!Very punctual, clean vehicles, good drivers!