“Best service!!!”
Review of Canada Transfers

Canada Transfers
Ranked #2 of 167 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Canada Transfers in Cancun and Riviera Maya offers high quality airport transfers and private excursions at a competitive price, up on airport arrival we offer refreshments and fresh towels as part of the service, our customer service staff offers fast response and personal attention .
Reviewed 6 April 2018

They never disappoint and drivers are very nice. Van was super clean with fresh water and facial towel upon arrival. Very very punctual and got us to our hotel in no time at all! Excellent!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,969)
All reviews
in 181 reviews
"always on time"
in 139 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Landed in Cancun, got our luggage walked out of the airport looked around and found a guy with the Canada Transfer loco on his shirt. Walked up to him and pointed to our name on his sign and off we go to the guy waiting by the van to take us to the resort. This is our 3rd time taking Canada Transfer and this is the only way to go. My wife and I have been to Mexico 5 times before this and we like everyone takes the bus to the resort (my wife calls it the magic bus) It takes longer plus you dropping off other people to their resorts and this takes time. What I also like about Canada Transfers is when you book your pickup, you can also order beer or pop , chips and other goodies, My wife and I order beer and it was nice and cold. Last thing when you get to your vehicle they have a cold cloth for you to wipe your face, very nice.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Wonderful, friendly, on time and reliable. They accommodated our request for multiple car seats! They even sent an email to make sure we were ok when we were running a few minutes late.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It's out first time to use Canada Transfer but we're amazed with the service!Very punctual, clean vehicles, good drivers!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I AM SO HAPPY WE USED CANADA TRANSFER as our method of transportation to and from our hotel.

I booked on line (easy procedure) and was provided with immediate confirmation PLUS confirmation again 24 hours prior to our arrival in Cancun.

They were easy to locate upon exiting Terminal 4 (they held a sign with our name); they were efficient and polite and we were in our 'private and clean van' quickly. The bottle of water and facecloth were a wonderful touch.

OUR DRIVERS WERE PROFESSIONAL, POLITE, AND DROVE SAFELY to and from our hotel.

Our driver was EARLY for our return to the airport.

The entire procedure (from booking, to payment, to transport) was EXCELLENT.

WE WILL BE USING THEIR SERVICES AGAIN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.