“Expensive but pretty average food.”
Review of Air Margarita

Air Margarita
Ranked #887 of 1,173 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Had a beer and fish tacos while waiting for my flight. The tacos were above average with wonderful tortillas but prices were rather high. Service was fast but pretty minimal. Overall okay. Recommended with recognition it is expensive.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Good drinks, greasy food. I was going to say something positive about how good the service was, but my server disappeared when I gave her cash for the bill, and just assumed I was wanting to give her a 35% tip. (No. I was not). She is long gone and I have a flight to catch. Well played on her part ... assuming repeat business is not wanted.

If you want to have the experience of Mexican food from Minnesota and the corruption of Mexico, all in the friendly confines of the Cancun airport, this is your place. I would have given it a lower ranking, but the margarita was pretty good.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I had a sun country flight at the gate across from margaritaville. I was going to buy my kids some snacks at the convenience store but the cost almost as much as a meal here. So they shared the chicken strips and fries. They were great. Had like a coconut crust. My cousin and I each had the Cuban. It was excellent and came with fries. Food at the air port is always a little more but 4 people at for $60 with a drink. That’s pretty good to me. I would eat here again next time!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

86 usd for 2 drinks (margarita and bloody mary) and 2 appetizers (chicken fingers and calamari). Ridiculous. Be very wary of this place.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We decided to visit Air Margaritaville to kill some time prior to our flight. We each had a margarita and we shared some nachos. The nachos were huge, but delicious and the margaritas were tasty too. This restaurant is very busy but the service is good and the people keeping moving out to catch their flights. I would definitely visit again!