“Best vegan in ages”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We found this on trip advisor, took a taxi and had a early dinner... classic burger, supreme nachos and enchiladas... we also had drinks, a fresh orange juice and a mangoji smoothie...both delicious. All the food was well presented and tasted absolutely yummy... a great find in downtown cancun.. and a change from hotel menus.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

If you're in the area I couldn't recommend this place more, even if you eat meat I'd still suggest coming here. Some of the best vegan food I've ever had, minus the chips (didn't taste cooked to me). Great variety, I wish I was in the area longer so I could of tried more dishes!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I was overjoyed when my host at the B&B said there was a vegan restaurant close by. I'm a vegetarian and this can sometimes be a challenge while travelling, but having a vegan place right there was a miracle! I had wanted to taste Mexican mole and here was the opportunity! I came back the next day to try their burgers and loved it! Thank you VeganPlanet for being there and such a delightful and tasteful interior - super clean, airy, light and with wonderful service.

1  Thank webklan
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Great food with a huge selection of dishes. If you're looking for vegan food in Cancun, this is definitely the place to go. I wish to have something similar where I live. Staff is nice and polite. I think it isn't expensive considering they use not so common ingredients.

1  Thank Jenny D
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent dinner at Vegan Planet, the food is fresh and plentiful. I had a portobello fajita which was very flavorful and served with rice, guacamole and salsa.
The menu is quite extensive and they are open for breakfast and lunch.
It is a charming cafe and the service is friendly and fast, we are definitely looking forward to another visit.

1  Thank Janice L