All reviews the adult pool bar all inclusive fee rci members zip line overlooking the ocean king size bed whole week specialty restaurants steak concierge shows pools resort vacation mimosas margaritas maid
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Did not gain weight! Guess it was all the walking and water aerobics. Delicious meals at the sit down dinners. Liked the French ,SanSoucis the best. 4 pools, many bars. My favorite was in the Adult pool. Always something going on. Went to a couple of shows. They had something everynight. Beautiful sunraises. Good view from the eight floor . They do have a van from the airport now. $80 round trip. It was nice for us ,being new to the country and not knowing the language. Good idea to read the activities and try to plan around them. We missed a lot. Did take the lagoon boat ride.

Room tip: All rooms have a view of the ocean. Quiet.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Baileyh0
Reviewed 19 November 2016

It's about 18. 5 kilometer from airport
They do not offer a taxi or shuttle from airport. but easy to manage , how:

Upon arrival to airport, once U finish custom , go out the first gate after custom - do not book taxi on the first hall where the currency exchange located.

Instead go beyond second sliding gate , you will have another taxi rental , limo, and shuttle service desk, the desk like a u shape , book one way, while booking ask if there is discount for roundtrip, boom you will get best deal, I have $54 round trip for October visit which I pay $84 in April visit

The resort speaks for itself
- best staff
-VIP lounge for members
-main restaurant + other 6 restaurants to eat dinner with special menus
-all rooms are ocean view
-safety provided, and balcony
-some rooms with kitchen
- some rooms with jacuzzi
-indoor swimming pool, adjacent to it kids pool and playground
-another three pools one is huge
-one extra pool on the first floor roof universal the main entrance on the main wing building
-all inclusive fee paid in advance
-unlimited number of phone or tables all get Wi-Fi free, also in the room
I have a lot of friendly staff there , so be nice and tip , you will get smile face and good service even you do not but I encourage everyone to be generous .

2 days before you leave call the taxi to confirm your pickup , you need 1/2 to the airport to arrive if you are early am.

Love it, you must visit to appreciate it.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mohammadaA7336NW
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I have been coming to this resort since my 2 kids were little! This trip was to celebrate my daughter graduating from college! As usual we had a wonderful time! The employees are ALWAYS great- from the bartenders to the maids (they are very talented at towel animals!) to the concierges- all are warm and welcoming. I am an RCI member and exchanged my Orlando week to come back to Crown Paradise. My daughter was thrilled! We had a beautiful 1 bedroom condo with a small kitchen with a dining area and 2 bathrooms. Beds are comfy. Lots of TV channels.Our condo had a gorgeous ocean view. Plenty of room for me, my daughter and our two friends. When you come in as an RCI member you get RED CARPET treatment! You get to go to a special check in area, are served ice cold drinks during check in. You will be issued room keys and towel cards at this point. ***VERY IMPORTANT- Make sure you don't lose your towel key OR POOL TOWEL! There is a large charge for lost towel cards or towels! KEEP TRACK OF BOTH! You hand over your card to the people that hand out pool towels and you have to have your towel card at check out! Since I was here last they have also added FREE WIFI all over the resort! YEA! There were children (and teens) catching Pokemon everywhere-lol. You also are able to book all your restaurant reservations for the week-a very nice change! RCI members also are able to get into the Crown Club for a wonderful breakfast in the Crown Club complete with delicious mimosas and a GORGEOUS view of the ocean. You are also able to enjoy a happy hour and wonderful hor deorves every evening-SO FUN! A nice break from all the small children if you aren't there with any! The next to the last day I was offered a massage in the BEAUTIFUL spa for 1/2 price and it was WELL WORTH IT! Just wonderful! During the summer months there are MANY little ones but you can also hang out at the all-adult pool...AND WE DID. Nice and relaxing with many out door beds around the pool. Fun games are offered there during the day that are great for making new friends from around the world. Paola and Carlos are great at directing the activities there and Isaac is a fantastic sweet bartender! Restaurants are very good and wait staff is very good at what they do. Everyone works very hard to make your stay there memorable. The disco at the hotel is fun and the DJ starts at 11.The age for admission is 18 and up. The Scooby Doo shot is a must DO. Tipping is optional but I can't stress enough that you should! ;) If you have little ones they will love it (as my children have on our many vacations here!) and if you have teens they will have a blast too. If you are RCI members you will love the extra perks they have added for us! Have a wonderful vacation- I KNOW YOU WILL! <3

Room tip: Ask to be placed on the 3rd floor or higher.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DallasGogirl
Reviewed 29 February 2016

We exchanged thru RCI. We had to pay an addition $1500/week for the AI for two. We traded for a 1 bedroom suite. We have a full bath and King bed in one room and a Queen bed and 3/4 bath plus small kitchenette in the other room. It's clean and everything works well...two TV's! But there are no comfortable chairs, no sofa. We have a glass top table and four chairs in the 'kitchen' room that we moved over by the patio doors and put bed pillows on the chairs for cushions. We're here for two weeks, so this will get tiresome long before we leave.

The food is good. Huge buffet for 3 meals and 5 other restaurants for dinner that you must make advance reservations for but no extra charge. Also 3 offerings for snack/pool food and numerous bars. 3 pools. LOTS of kids, but at least three restricted eating/pool areas for adults only. ONE small complaint is they started major work on our elevator yesterday and we have a confusing, convoluted way to leave our floor and get down to the main floor. Can you imagine if there was an emergency?

We road the local bus into town yesterday for 'local flavor'. $1.50 US. Easy, clean and safe. Most restaurants and great shopping is half way into town from this hotel. Two World Class Malls, Casinos, Night Clubs.... But we LOVE that we are in a quieter area except when we choose to go else where. We do not have a car. Planning to go to ruins later this week.

Date of stay: February 2016
2  Thank jodie_KSA
Reviewed 15 February 2016

I purchased my timeshare here 25 years ago. The hotel has been significantly improving since the owner took full control two years ago. The 6 restaurants are great. Book in advance prior to arriving otherwise you may not get in. The entertainment at the pool and at night is of good quality. Some rooms are upgraded, while others need to be upgraded. I am sure all rooms will get upgraded over the next year.

Room tip: Ask for rooms closest to the ocean and facing the pool.
Date of stay: November 2015