US$336
US$599
US$262
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsdowntown cancunhotel zoneado bus stationlovely poolreal cancunking suitemercadoyucatanmaid
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

This is way I never pay for the full stay .
The place looks nice from the outside the picture online and videos is very deceiving

The hotel rooms are very rundown the first room was fs ing the back on the second floor the first thing was the door very weak and cheap easy to open to easy..
Second was the bathroom the sealing had fallen all over the toilet and shiwer area , see pictures.
We walked back down told them the problem they gave us onther room this room had the same door issue and the toilet would not flush easy fix but the inside of the tank was awful. . One other problem the shower and sink have very little pressure.
One night that's it . Never agian if your on a tight budget this is a place for you .
The elevator was also not working.

The good looks great on the outside hallways look great and the pool seemed nice we did not use it.

The location is about a 10 minute walk to ADO bus station 5 minute walk to the palapas and down town cancun.

They need to spend some money on the rooms and not the dance or show rooms.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2016

The staff was very helpful and friendly, decent prices, decent rooms, however I wish the mattress and pillows weren't so hard. I did try to go to the restaurant once, because a friend in Cancun told me that it was a great place to eat. My daughter and I waited 20 minutes for someone to wait on us, and there were only about 6 other people there. Once we placed out order the waitress came back twice with questions about what we ordered. After another 10 minutes we left and went elsewhere. You can find other nice places to eat across the street at Pescaditos or a couple of blocks down at La Parillas. I would stay at the hotel but would not even try the restaurant again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I thought it was a cool looking hotel , but I didn't check my surroundings very well when booking,
There's a school right across the street so they do ring a bell at 6 & 7 am !
And there's a club under the hotel so they party till 1 or 2 am.
So it's pretty much noisy ALL THE TIME..
wasn't worth the one night of Loud Noise on a Sunday .
Oh and we were on the THIRD floor :-) 'technically 4th since main lobby isn't counted' still loud as hell .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed only 1 short night on our way through Cancun, but this was such a cute hotel in a great location.
It was so much fun taking photos of the Mayan Theming. The pool area and restaurant were nice, as were the pina coladas!
It was 100m away from Las Palapas, which was amazing to see! So many food stalls, local people everywhere, and live music. Very cool to see the 'real' Cancun.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Just spend one night in this terrible .....hotel ..Arrive in the eveniong and one person bring me to the room .Bed sheets dirty maybe was not change after some guest sllep before there shower dirty dirty dirty faucet dirty .
Ok move from room to the reception and ask for a director but the personell say is not here i don't have him tel number .
Ok we have controll others 3 room before i found one more clean than others.
Soory my idea was to sleep in one chair .I don't was to dinner my stomac was closed .BAD BAD BAD BAD hotel that i visit in my life .
Don't go there please better stay on the beach !

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo