We have owned at the Royal Resorts for 20 years at the Mayan and the Sands, but in just the last few years have we started trading and staying at VIC/Club International/Royal Cancun. I must say we love this resort the best. The resort is smaller, more quiet, less windy, the beach is great and you can snorkel right out front, we saw, star fish, sea turtle, and many colorful fish around the dock. We had a beach front unit and enjoyed watching the pirate ships each evening. The Palapa restaurant is a wonderful romantic restaurant to enjoy a quiet dinner right on the beach.
Peaceful, quiet, romantic, amazing, cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun(R) All-Suites Resort has breathtaking views, friendly staff and a beautiful beach surrounded by palm trees make this a perfect place for a getaway with the family. The Royal Cancun(R) is located on a privileged beach surrounded by beauty, turquoise colors and a relaxing atmosphere. Mellow down with the sound of palm trees moving with the ocean breeze and have a taste of the Old Mexico and our revered family traditions. Enjoy our fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun