“Lots of Choices”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Cancun
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I came here for some hydration, a pastry and to buy a mug for a gift. They were so busy. I was served fast and I was out of there in no time. I did not feel like sitting around because there was much to see in the mall. I took my drink and walked around. But there were enough places to sit around to keep your entertained with all the holiday festivities around.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Its almost a year that I use to drink Starbucks coffee every morning in different cities, but in Cancun the coffee was Terrible, It was not a coffee it was a hot water with coffee flavour.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Just another Starbucks, very expensive like they're selling you the pearls of the virgin, family of 4 , 4 teas and one slice of chocolate cake 22 usd, not even in USA, that was ridiculous.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Bought the YAH collection starbucks mug and they had plenty in stock. The Mug was for around 15$ and their food collection was different than what we have in US.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017

It's always lovely to find a taste of home. We are Starbucks addicts and it was wonderful to stop for cold, delicious Frapachinos on a very hot and muggy day. Then on with our wanderings around town.

Date of visit: July 2017