“great place”

Peter's Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Peter's Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 979 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Robalo y sierra
Description: Peter's Restaurant...Where flavors & feeling meet...Peter really likes and wants to Cook and please his guests with a memorable dinner in a cozy setting with personal attention from himself, his wife Claudia and son Eder. Small, cozy restaurant where one feels at home while enjoying an excellent dinner. Interesting menu with a different flair in dishes and preparations, Good Wine list with also options by the glass.
Jackson, NJ
“great place”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The food here was fabulous, so were the margaritas. we were the only people in the place at an off-hour time of day, but the service was great. The owner/chef came out to talk to us and was super-nice. Great meal from start to finish. We both had shrimp alfredo - absolutely delicious.

Visited October 2011

“Best restaurant in all off Cancun.”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Peter's is by far the best restaurant in the entire area. I am a chef and was truly amazed with the food and service. I would eat there every time I come to Cancun. Peter prepared my girlfriend a special dish that wasn't on the menu because sh is really picky. Also made us a special dessert plate. I would say it is definitely 4 stars.

Kagawong, Canada
“Excellent place to eat!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We really enjoyed our meal, our drinks and especially the service. It is a small restaurant so you should make a reservation.

Visited March 2012
Cancun, Mexico
“All I can say is WOW”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

So my wife and I have lived in Cancun for more than 10 years and we have eaten at MANY restaurants here. Along with my son we visited Peter's a couple of days ago. I had the Tortillas Azul, my son had the Samon. They were both to die for ! Both were SOO tasty that I convinecd my son to trade plates with me halfway through so we could each savor those great dishes.

And Chef Peter (who is the owner too) cooked a special dinner for my wife...something not even on the menu..becuase she is having some health issues right now and has a restricted diet. And of course it was scrumptous too ! Now THAT is what I call serivce !

We now have a "standing reservation" every week to enjoy the "Peter's" experience !ter's....

• Visited March 2012
tucson,AZ
“Start with dessert”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Ok, we were full and should't have ordered it, but are so glad the key lime pie (with a side shot of lemon tequila) was available. Not only is it a flavor explosion, but the presentation is gorgeous.
Not sure how Peter made it from Holland to Mexico, but here he is. Formerly Executive Chef at the Royal Sands, he now has his own little place on Bonampak. This is getting to be restaurant row in Cancun.
For starters we shared the generous house salad, a compostion of mixed greens, jicama, thinly sliced apple and pumpkin seeds. As delicious as it was beautiful.
Hubby completely enjoyed his veal tenderloin and my fall of the bone tender ribs were thoughtfully served with a necessary finger bowl. Tried to be neat and eat them with a fork, but they demanded to be picked up and savored. This too was a very generous serving surrounded with roasted vegetables and in the center yummy mashed potatoes.
We were early evening diners, and the service was very good.
Get out of your resort, even if it is all inclusive, and enjoy Peters.

• Visited March 2012