“Best Legs - Rip Off”
Review of Sweet

Sweet
Ranked #20 of 58 Nightlife in Cancun
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I liked this place and the staff were awesome.

My complaint is the fixed contest.

They have this $2000 DOLLAR BEST LEGS CONTEST every Thursday night.
Problem is Locals come in and bring there friends as a cheering section.
I was a judge there but 3 of the 5 Jugdes were friends with this contestant.
The girl that won should have been eliminated in the first round. She couldnt dance. She couldnt shake it and she had the worst legs on stage.
Well they went by the crowds roars and guess who won.
To the Beautiful girl in the White dress. YOU SHOULD HAVE WON.
To see such corruption made me not want to go to Sweet ever again. I hope those that read this boycott this establishment till they clean up there act and make things fair for all

2  Thank Arrius

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Stay away from the shooter girl !!! they will try to get all your money but the club is nice and the music too ! a lot of space to dance

Reviewed 22 November 2012

A little less hectic than Dady O's or Coco Bongo. Still have a great dance mix/stage with hot legs/bikini contests. VIP table service available.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I was disappointed to discover that most of the first floor is full of tables. I'm sure if you had bottle service and such, this would be more of a good thing. Even so, the dance floor is very small and gets packed pretty quickly. If you are looking for a spacious dance floor, this is NOT the place for you.

It was near impossible to get a bottle of water. I had to ask one of the people who worked there to ask the bartender for a bottle of water as opposed to the cup of tap water the bartenders insisted on giving me when I asked myself.

That all being said, the music was good and the drinks were strong. As I said in the title, the price is right. Overall, I would recommend this as long as you do not have high expectations for a night out in Cancun. I imagine this is a great place for the "spring break" type of experience.

1  Thank love2travel9815