“This was the icing on the Cake!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jazzmin S
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
“This was the icing on the Cake!”
Reviewed 17 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My husband and I stayed at Maria's apartment in October. I have to start by saying, Maria is the most kind, loving and caring woman I could have ever met. Her apartment is cozy, warm and in the PERFECT location! Taxis are easily accessible and around $30 pesos most places. Awesome shopping and TACOS RIGOS (To die for)... This isn't the place if your looking for the "traditional all inclusive blah" - This is for people that want to have an authentic, off the beaten path experience. Thank you Maria! BTW, Maria goes above and beyond for her guest..P.S. The pick-up and drop-off services were safe and cheap.

Liked best: Maria and the Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
18 Nov 2015
Jazzmin!!! Thank you for your kind words, it was great to met you and have you here, hope you will be back soon with your family ;)
Best wishes,
Maria
Miguel B
El Paso, Texas
“Our home in Cancun”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

He had a lovely time in this Cancun town home. This time we wanted to explore more of the things Cancun has to offer: Archelogical sites, water parks, underwater caves and colonial towns in addition to its wonderful beaches. My family and I enjoyed the location and the hospitality of Maria how gave us wonderful pointers to try the local food and also gave us directions and recommendations for our day excursions. The place is very comfortable, new and squeaky clean! I'll look forward to coming back this winter! We had the most wonderful vacation and Maria's place is now officialy our home in Cancun!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: La limpieza, lo centrico. La alberca en el complejo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kym H G
“We Loved It!”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We loved Maria and enjoyed the time we spent at the apartment. We arrived in Cancun on August 21st and we had arranged for Maria to pick us up at the airport. Our flight was delayed so we ended up getting to Cancun much later than we expected and Maria was willing to change her plans to still be able to come pick us up. On our way to the apartment she took us to get some food because we were very hungry after a full day of flying, she didn't have to do this and it was so appreciated. Maria is such a warm and friendly person and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay downtown. She was available to help us when we needed it and even called in a pizza order for us. We would definitely recommend Maria's Apartment and wish we could go again soon.

Liked best: Maria
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Kammil D
“I couldn't make a better choice ”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I love the apartment . It's really comfortable, clean, great location (close to the bus stop and to the stores ) beautiful pool and the most important it is in a safe neighborhood.
Maria is awesome!!! I can't thank her enough. My 6 year old wasn't feeling good that day and As soon as we got out of the airplane she got sicker. Maria picked us up from the airport. I was really concern about my daughter health because I was in another country. I didn't know where to go and Maria was nice enough not only to call and arrange an appointment with her pediatrician but also she took me and stayed there with me all the time. Maria was all the time concern and asking for my daughter's health or if I needed something. I was the whole week in the apartment (I didn't mind because it was so comfortable). My family had great time.Thanks Maria for everything!!!!
I couldn't made a better choice that stayed in Maria's apartment.
I highly recommend it to stay here. You won't regret it.
I'll go back next year and definitely I'll stay in Maria's apartment again.

Josephine...
“Convenient and comfortable place to stay in cancun!”
Reviewed 14 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Maria was a very nice hostess and kept in contact with us whenever we have any questions or needed some help! Her apartment is very nice and kept very clean. My family and I really like the use of the kitchen, which was equipped with all the basic kitchen utensils and more! There was also a community private pool which we played in every time we had free time. We had a lot of fun in Cancun during our stay in Maria's apartment and I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
Management Response
19 Jul 2015
I´m glad you enjoy your stay here, hope to see you soon again and thank you very much for your comments!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing