“Perfect Service - Delicious Food”
Review of La Linda - CLOSED

La Linda
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Cuisines: Argentinian, Seafood, International, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My husband and I spent Valentine's dinner at La Linda with another couple. Our waiter, Gregorio, was the epitome of charm and kindness. The food was excellent, and the margaritas were refreshing. I highly recommend the breaded calamari appetizer and the Argentinian steak, which is the house specialty.

Date of visit: February 2012

Reviewed 14 February 2012

My hus

The food was amazing - my husband and I were welcomed so warmly by Gregor at La Linda on Tuesday when we arrived in Cancun - while we didn't eat there at first, we promised to return. Seven days later, we arrived for dinner - and Gregor greeted us warmly with hugs, kisses, and of course... a margarita. My husband ordered sweetbreads (perfectly grilled) and I had empanadas as appetizers. Spectacular. Our entrees were the fish with almond sauce and the fish with garlic - again, spectacular. Gregor brought us the fish before grilling to show us that it was fresh from the boat that day.

As I said to the owner when we left - Gregor... the man who is the face of La Linda - is exactly what an experience in Cancun should be. Welcoming, Gentle, Endearing. The food at La Linda was beyond our expectations. If you are looking for an amazing dining experience off the beaten tourist path? Just go - you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2012
Reviewed 12 December 2011

AMAZING steaks cooked to perfection great value for money, fesh made tortilla chips and fresh home made salsa/ pico da gayo sauce, It had tomatoes red and green onions, diced green peppers, grated skin off of red peppers, and lime juice, all mixed together makes one flavorfull mildly spicy chips and salsa appetizer. The steak was Argentinian Churasco beef sliced .5" thick and cooked to perfection with a miniscule thin layer of pink in the middle, A CANT MISS RESTURAUNT

Date of visit: December 2011
1  Thank AaronB69
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We were actually heading to another restaurant but ended up at La Linda by accident. I wish I could make those mistakes every day. We were greeted with enthusiam by the manager who immediately offered us a Don Julio magarita each if we ate there....enough said:-) The food was incredible, so many flavors! Great easy-going fun atmosphere, wonderful service and for 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 4 margaritas (6 if we include the two freebies) and 2 beers, we were out $52 plus tip....600 pesos total

Reviewed 18 August 2011

We went to this restaurant multiple times on our vacation. The empandas were delicious, the chicken fingers were fresh pulled white chicken, something I wish I could find in Virginia!!! And oh my god, the salsa and chip were AMAZING and FREE! Best chips I have ever had in my life, best salsa, too! The service was great and the people were nice. I'm looking forward to going back.

Date of visit: January 2011