“Don't miss this gem”

Cuisines: Argentinian, Seafood, International, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We were actually heading to another restaurant but ended up at La Linda by accident. I wish I could make those mistakes every day. We were greeted with enthusiam by the manager who immediately offered us a Don Julio magarita each if we ate there....enough said:-) The food was incredible, so many flavors! Great easy-going fun atmosphere, wonderful service and for 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 4 margaritas (6 if we include the two freebies) and 2 beers, we were out $52 plus tip....600 pesos total

Reviewed 18 August 2011

We went to this restaurant multiple times on our vacation. The empandas were delicious, the chicken fingers were fresh pulled white chicken, something I wish I could find in Virginia!!! And oh my god, the salsa and chip were AMAZING and FREE! Best chips I have ever had in my life, best salsa, too! The service was great and the people were nice. I'm looking forward to going back.

1  Thank vtesotericpixie
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Went here for dinner with friends last week. It the place itself didn't seem like anything special, but I enjoyed my meal and everyone else seemed to enjoy theirs. We had a coupon for free margaritas (how can you go wrong with that?) and they sure helped set the mood for the fun relaxing time we had at dinner as well as our trip.
I had the enchiladas, I'm not sure what kind of cheese they put on them, but it was heavenly. My friends fajitas looked and smelled delicious as well.
All in all, I would go back again.

1  Thank Epeg
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I had lunch at the La Linda restaurant in Cancun on February 14, 2011. My Argentinian steak was delicious. The coffee they serve is instant, so don't bother.

Reviewed 13 November 2010

We went to Mexico for my 60th birthday, and I wanted Lobster Bisque. The waiter at the door said they had it, but when we saw the menu they didn't. Just said yes to get us in the door. Resigned , none of the other restaurants we looked at had it either, I ordered the Ribeye, and right away the waitress said, oh oh, just a minute, I think we are out. She came right back from the kitchen and said "it's ok". There was only one other table, and they left about 15 min after we arrived. We waited and waited, finally got our food, and I received a New York Strip. I ate it anyway, starving, and when I pointed out to the 2 servers that it was a NY strip and not a ribeye, they didn't deny it, just asked if I like it. I said not really. If I had wanted a NY strip I would have ordered it. I paid the ribeye price, and even had to pay for my own birthday dessert. I didn't even get a "Happy Birthday' from either of them. Jerks.