5,856 results
All reviewsblack holesian ka'ankinky barsunset barcoba buffetsakura sunsetvip barbenazuza restaurantkinky night clubfoam partymakioasis resortssushi bartacopirate shipitalian placerecommend this resort
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I go to the Sens a couple times a year and each stay has been good. All the rooms have great views. The service was very good.

The check in/out was a little slow. The food in the restaurants is very good. The beach is great!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Brian K
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Sens, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Brian,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for choosing us as hosts of your stay here in Cancun.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed the restaurants and facilities we offer.
Likewise, our staff works really hard to make every single one of our guests feel at home and make sure they have an amazing experience, be assured that we will congratulate our staff for the excellent work they performed.
Also, we are sorry to hear about the inconveniences you experienced regarding your check-in/out. All your comments and opinions are considered in order to improve our service.

We appreciate you recommending us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

It has been a few months now and sorry but my busy life just took over as it usually does after returning from vacation. Booked through Cheap Caribbean the all-inclusive oasis sian ka'an club - sex on the beach package, which was the only way to go if you wanted the private beach area private bar and pool and also included either a splash pool or hot tub on your over sized balcony. Ok, I have done plenty of these reviews on Trip Advisor now and I think I know what people want to hear about so here it goes. Check-in was very nice they literally swept us away to a private area and before you know it we both had premium drinks in our hands and we're being checked in by a very sweet young lady I think named Satpal while sitting in comfy seats then they take us up to our room along with our luggage being expedited by very kind bell man Fidel upon entrance to the first room and looking out the balcony I was not very happy because it had a large concrete area in front of our balcony which somewhat obstructed The View and I wanted better so I asked if I could look at a different room Pavel was very polite in did show me another room which was amazing you will see pictures that I will attach. The splash pool was wonderful and made it perfect. The beach was amazing white fluffy sand and beautiful blue water and not very many people bothering you trying to sell you stuff, we did all though stick to the private beach for the sand can Club area only which was restricted by some rope from every place else while Lizzett our waitress constantly kept our drinks filled and took care of us for lunch, Esteban made me the best tequila sprites and always had a shot of tequila ready for me. The pools are great, spent a few afternoons enjoying them and the pool bar with the waterfall in front is nice. All food was wonderful we did the 23 course meal restaurant and we also did the special one where your meal served in the dark. The buffet food was always good and Omar was the best waiter, met us every morning with a cheerful smile, our bartender at the indoor private bar Daniel knew exactly what I wanted to drink every time I walked in and so did the private bartender at the outside bar Esteban got to know me very well!!! We did end up changing rooms again because our AC went out on the last or day before we were going to leave and did not want to spend our last evening they're sweating so our last evening and morning was spent in a different room that was not quite as nice as the room we had for the majority of our stay. All in all I would say this was a very nice vacation get away they are always just as nice as you yourself allow them to be. This facility needs a little TLC but seems they are always working on it. The great staff is what made this stay so nice! we enjoyed ourselves and it was a good trip back to Cancun after visiting other destinations every summer for the last 11 years..

Room Tip: Must book sian ka'an club - sex on the beach package and ask for the highest room possible.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VikingElad

Dear Guest,

Thank you in advance for highlighting the points that made your stay pleasant, this helps us know our strengths and weaknesses so we can provide a better service day by day.
Also, we are delighted that you enjoyed our calm and relaxed atmosphere in our rooms and in the beach area.
On the other hand, we are happy that you enjoyed our molecular restaurant Benazuza, and our unique restaurant Black Hole; we try to do our best to satisfy all of our guests by providing a wide variety of restaurants.
Likewise, it is gratifying to receive such great comments regarding our staff; be assured that we will congratulate them for their terrific work.

It has been a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

nice place for relax, lovely personal, very good food and inspiration for new experience. room is not so bad just need new paiting,very nice restaurant and food from world kirchen. watter was beutiful

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. On the other hand, we are glad you liked the variety of restaurants; the hotel provides several different concepts to cater for the needs of our guests.
Likewise, our staff aims to make all our guests feel at home and we will of course congratulate them for their outstanding service.
By last, we greatly appreciate all the suggestions you mentioned, they certainly help us improve in order to satisfy the expectations of our future guests the best way possible.

We hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

My husband and I, we went to celebrate our 7 year anniversary. We have a great suite with our own Jacuzzi and the view was amazing. The amenities were great. Little bit sad Owe could go to the black room. But beside tgmhst, it was a great vacation.

Room Tip: Excellent room
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karla V
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Sens, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Karla,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities, services, and hospitality.
Likewise, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us on your recent visit to Cancun, celebrating your anniversary.
On the other hand, we look forward to seeing you again so you can experience the unique Black Hole experience, as well as the variety of restaurants we offer.

Hope to see you again soon and do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with anything on your next stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Had a wonderful stay for a week at the grand sense oasis in the khan siaa package probably spelt that wrong but oh well. The upgraded room and plunge pool / hot tubwere excellent. The private check in with the premium liquor were one of the reason I upgraded. I love the fact that the key was your bracelet so much easier. They had this wonderful little coffee shop at the back probably one of my favorite items definitely worth going to if you like yea it coffee. The pools are beautiful and kept very tidy, the lagoon offers more privacy while the ocean infinity pool was a little more party life. Bars were well stocked. Food was excellent if you can definetly try the resturants its always impressive. The entrance was beautiful. We rented a oasis car and its a neat lityle car alliws you to definetly get up close and personal with the citizens, depending on your accommodations they do work out a promo. If you really like to watch performances i really do suggest kinky its very good, kinky also has a boat party I believe on Wednesday which is quite the party if your more on the wild side. Only thing we had trouble with was the a.c. which got us a whole different room all said and done which wasn't a problem but the concierge at the time were still training so it was a little bump in the road. Just a note that during slow season a lot of items are under repair so take that in to account when booking.

Room Tip: Go for the upgraded package has a lot of hidden perks. Note if you want a pool you will be lower to the ground if you want a view a higher floor is recommended. I stayed on both 9 and 5 the view was spectacular
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank victoriavT9107AZ

Dear Victoria,

We appreciate the time you have taken to share such detailed comments about your experience.
Regarding your comment of the A/C we are installing a new system and that’s why we’ve been having some inconveniences, but it won’t be long before the work is completely done. Likewise, thank you for taking the time to share your observations; this helps us know our areas of opportunity so we can provide better services in the future. We will be paying special attention to the maintenance of our facilities to avoid any setback in the future.
Despite this, we are extremely glad you enjoyed some fun nights at our club and in the Kinky on Board every Thursday night. It's good to know that our staff did their best to help you have a pleasant time.
By last, we wanted to let you know that we are constantly renovating our facilities in order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our guests.

We appreciate you recommending us and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,