We arrived on Friday 3/2/07 and stayed until Friday 3/9/07. This was our 11th year at the Crown Paradise Club. Great time and excellent service. The new French resturant is excellent and much better than the 50's they used to have. I can not understand why some people are so negative. You have SUN, BEACH, GOOD SERVICE, GREAT RESTURANTS, AND ALL YOU CAN EAT AND DRINK..
Yes, the rooms are not the plush kind , but how much time do you spend in the room? There are plenty of activities for children and adults of all ages. Our daugher was 7 when we first started going to the CPC, and she is now 18 and still likes this resort.
As long as you do not drink water from any outside sources, the CPC has it's own filtering system and no one was sick.
Of course at the resort you alway run in to someone who could never be satisified.
I would highly recommend this resort for families of all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico