Just a warning there is NO beach access at all if you are staying here. They dont let you down to the beach, and walking to the public beach (about a mile away) isnt open either.
We were scheduled to stay at CPC 2/1- 2/5. We have a 4 yr old and 18mth old. We chose this hotel for the baby club. I dont think any place else in Cancun has one. We ended up switching hotels half way through, when we realized the beach would not be opened the next day as they said, but probably a week later.
Kids liked the Kids areas. Older kid area 4-12 is mostly a large pool, with lots of slides, a big ship and castles. It gets to about 2.5 feet deep. Honestly I didnt feel like they watched the kids well enough there, so we only left our 4yr old with a life jacket on. It is closed from 5-6pm, then they have dinner a movie and move to the Mini Disco. My child hated the disco part. Same with the baby club, only they watch them in a room with cribs, toys and TVs. But for some stupid reason, they take the babies to the loud disco too at 8pm.
The resturants were actually very good.
Not the classiest people (the guests) there. While checking in a man came over to inform me to avoid the buffet, "It will tear you up!". Thanks, but maybe it was all the alcohol dude. Just a guess! We had no problems with the food.
Pool area is extremely annoying, unless you like some guy screaming all day over a loud speaker. There is no escape from it, unless you go to the adults only pool on the 1st floor. Hot tub was not working while we were there. All the pools were pretty darn cold! Only kids ventured in really.
The hotel is nice and clean. Staff are very nice. But it isnt a high class place.
Also note, Cancun's malls and shopping arent open yet. Some resturants are, but not down by this hotel. Everything around it was really devastated and not rebuilt yet. Further North things are better. It looks like a bomb hit Cancun, and only a few things are up and running. The construction on the South side of the hotel goes on all day, but didnt bother us. It wasnt loud.
I agree about the noise from the sliding doors in the room. It sounds like you are in middle of a hurricane all night! It is better to crack the sliding door. We didnt have any noise in our room, except the usual 2am drunks returning. But you get that all over Cancun, and once they find their rooms all is quiet again.
BTW we switched to Dreams. It is more expensive and doesnt have a club for kids under 3. But is much much nicer, a beautiful place.... and it has 2 beautiful beaches!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico