6,812 results
All reviews da vinci pina colada sushi bar la vista jacuzzi bar indonesian restaurant vacation club pool grill lagoon view all inclusive package all inclusive plan time share marble floors michael jackson show dress code tacos kids club
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love this hotel! I’ve been to Cancun 5 times and this was the 2nd time we stay at this resort! Great entertainment every single night and we ate at the buffet almost every night. There is one waiter named Jose Martiniano. He is the best waiter I’ve ever had in the USA or Mexico. He was just so wonderful to us. We asked to sit in his section everytime we went in. They should give him a promotion for how good he is. We chose to to come back to the Omni because of the people they have including Joe down by the towel station. Everyone is so friendly saying good morning to us and good evening. We will definitely be coming back again to see these people.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank casandrapurtle
Ana Q, General Manager at Omni Cancun Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear guest,

We want to thank you for sharing this lovely review about your recent experience with us and the loyalty to Omni Cancun.
It is rewarding to read how much you enjoyed the attentive service of all our team, especially of Jose Martiniano, who took care of your every need; we assure you that we will congratulate him for his excellent work.
We are already looking forward to welcome you back!

Sunny regards,
Ana Q

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This was our 2nd visit to the Omni Cancun in the past 18 months. We had such a great experience in 2017, we decided to do it again. We chose the all inclusive option which, in my opinion, is a terrific way to go.
The staff could not be more helpful and attentive. They go above and beyond what one would normally expect to be sure that you have everything you need. We had deluxe, ocean front rooms for both of our visits. The rooms are well furnished and very comfortable.
Food options are plentiful. From the pool grill to sushi and the main dining area, which is a well done buffet. There are only 2 "nice" restaurants: the Asian and the Italian. Both require reservations. If you can't get the times you want, go anyway. Neither was full and could not take walk ups.
Bars are everywhere. One complaint is that the drinks, as prepared, have very little alcohol. However, if you ask, the bartenders will add an extra pour for you. Another complaint: for a resort in Mexico, the margaritas are TERRIBLE.

Room Tip: Get a deluxe, ocean view room on floors 14 or above.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank I3564USed
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The entire property was great, all areas of the hotel were well built, mostly Marble and well maintained. Our First night room was a bit disappointing, room 1201, very convenient, but noisy. Accommodations were made available on an upper floor, room 1943, This view was much better, on the Ocean side overlooking the Caribbean.
There were 8 restaurants and we tried most of them. All were good, but the Italian (DaVinci's) and the Asian restaurants were the best. All staff and employees of the hotel and dining venues were very helpful, friendly and considerate. The drinks and food was all inclusive, the drinks mostly average.
The pools were numerous and very well kept. The beach had plenty of lounge space and thatched roof shades over them. We had a great time and were very relaxed. Very pleased with the week.

Room Tip: Get above the main floor. Better view and quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

When we first arrived we were given a room beside the next door - which is under construction. We thought we'd give it a try but when we entered the room the first thing we noticed was blood on the curtains! I went to the front desk, waited in line, and asked to change rooms. After a long wait because of "availability" we moved all of our stuff to another room and were given 2 double beds and told we could push them together. I again waited in line, because we had upgraded to a king bed. They gave me a 3rd room key and assured me this room was a king bed - only to find out once I went BACK upstairs it was another double. I stood in line a 4th time and this time asked to talk to the manager Jose. He was EXTREMELY rude and when I told him we had been going through this process now for 2 hours he responded, "no you haven't, don't tell me that." I requested an upgrade for the inconvenience and he told us that they didn't have one available. However on check in the concierge asked me if I wanted to upgrade to oceanview so that was a load of BS. Just another FYI the beds are very hard and uncomfortable and the decor is in need of an upgrade.

Once we got settled in our room we decided to check in with concierge and make reservations for dinner. Concierge informed us that they were fully booked through our stay and we could not make any dinner arrangements besides the buffet.

After yet another disappointment we decided to check out the pools and beaches. We went to the desk to get towels only to find out that they were OUT OF BEACH TOWELS!!! Are you kidding me?!? A 4/5 star resort ON THE BEACH out of towels?!

The 2 good things I will say - Da Vinci is amazing (men make sure you pack a collared shirt; even a nice black shirt won't cut it). We were able to show up and ask the hostess nicely if anyone had cancelled. FYI closed on Saturday which makes no sense because it's probably the resorts busiest day. And secondly the beaches are amazing, but that really had nothing to do with the resort itself.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
15  Thank halienh
Ana Q, General Manager at Omni Cancun Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Omni Cancun.
We are glad to know that the Da Vinci restaurant went at your expectations. Also we are happy to know you can enjoy the beautiful beach ath the hotel.
We are very sorry to hear that you had problems with your room; we do try to do our best to accommodate our guests the best way possible according to your hotel availability. However your comments were referred to our head deparments to review our standards in order to work on improving our services.
We truly hope to have you again in the future and have the opportunity to make your stay go beyond your expectations and change the perception you receive from us.

Regards,
Ana Q

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel kids club was amazing my kids loved Felicia she was very sweet and patient with them!
In general service was friendly. Everything was clean, front desk responded right away to any Iinquiry.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family