6,502 results
All reviews international restaurant french restaurant coconut milk lagoon pool butler service visited le floor butlers bath salts honeymoon suite french balcony pillow menu third floor romantic dinner on the beach breakfast and lunch my pleasure steam room diamond concierge
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Tomorrow my husband and I will wrap up our second stay at this resort and we are happy to say that this trip was just as good if not better than our honeymoon here 5 years ago. The staff here treats you like royalty, doing everything they can to make sure you are comfortable and happy during your stay.

On our first night here, we ate at the Italian restaurant and the manager, Erica, came to speak with us about our experience there. It was then that we asked if they still served the fried mint/banana ice cream at the Asian restaurant that was our absolute favorite thing here the last time we came (and a one of the reasons we wanted to return). Erica said that all the restaurants had recently changed their menus, but she would see if it was available. After our conversation (and without us asking) she went and found one of the servers (Roger - fantastic waiter by the way) who has been working in the Asian restaurant for years and remembered what we were talking about. They arranged to have the fried ice cream specially prepared for us when we visited the restaurant despite it not even being on the menu. The meal was fantastic - as was the ice cream...and we enjoyed the food so much that we decided to come back the next night. The manager of the Asian restaurant (Antonia aka “Toni”) was so wonderful to us and even arranged for the chef to prepare another special off the menu dessert for us the next night - a fried bananas foster minus the flambé with vanilla ice cream.....and it was heavenly. I recommended to Toni that both desserts should be added to the menu...they are that good. And in case you were wondering, we will be returning to the Asian restaurant for a third time tonight!

Food here is amazing. Spa here is amazing. Service here is amazing. The pool selection is wonderful and the beach could not be more beautiful. They manicure this place all day and night to keep it beautiful. Everything we requested was given to us with a smile. Customer service does not get better than this.

Only one complaint for the whole vacation - and that is the timeshare service they try to sell you when you arrive (they don’t like to call it a timeshare). In exchange for 600 Resort credits you receive a 1.5 hour presentation (sales pitch) to pre-purchase a vacation package to Le Blanc/Palace hotels. This felt a bit like a bait and switch as they they brought the whole thing up by saying “you know if you are able to get two couples to come stay with us then you can earn a free stay”. So we were curious, but later during the sales presentation found out that the “free” stay we could get was one we would be pre-paying for. This was a loooooong presentation - a frankly a little irritating. I came on vacation here to Le Blanc to avoid things like this. The last time we stayed we never sat through something like it. So frankly I thought Le Blanc would be a little better than to do the timeshare thing that just about every resort in Mexico will try to sell you. My suggestion to staff was to not try to sell this to their guests on arrival and trick them into sitting through the presentation. They should really just advertise the package and if people inquire about it then by all means, let them sit through the presentation. Because the package that they ended up offering us was not bad! But I don’t want to prepay thousands of dollars on vacations...and also I really hate sitting through sales pitches. it was not a fun way to start our trip. So for any prospective guests who, like me, hate this kind of thing....if the checking people try to get you to sit through a presentation in exchange for credits, JUST SAY NO. It’s not worth it.

But the rest of the vacation was so wonderful that I would still give this hotel 5 stars. Thanks so much to all of the staff and our butlers who have been so accommodating and kind during our visit. We have really enjoyed being here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Michelle D,

I would like you to thank you for choosing Le Blanc as host to your recent holidays and for taking the time to share with us your experience.

It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours where you highlight the service and attention provided by every single staff member,but especially from Antonieta, Erica and Roger your words encourage us to keep improving in order to anticipate to your needs and please them and our priority is to make you feel that you are properly looked after, it is truly gratifying to read that we achieve our goal!

I would be really pleasant to let the Chef know how much you enjoyed the the fried mint/banana ice cream made specially for you at the Asian restaurant, I am sure he will be pleased and glad!

It is very important for us your feedback regarding our Palace Elite Department please know that we will take it very seriously in order to improve and to prevent any disturbance during your stay. Be assured that in your next visit you will notice improvements made since your last stay.

Hoping to welcome you once again and create memorable experiences!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

So much to say about a great resort. The ambiance, the food, the attention to detail, the rooms, the pool, the spa and last but not least, the staff was perfect. Specifically Jorge on the beach.... Sir, you could not have done any more to make our stay better. Palace resorts is lucky to have you, my friend. The extra steps you take to make everyone feel like they are the only person on the beach are becoming legendary.

Just left Sunday and can not wait to get back.

Thank you Le Blanc!

Room Tip: Facing the ocean, not the lagoon.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John G
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear John G,

Receive my greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful time enjoying our Resort facilities such as the pool areas, the room, SPA facilities and the food and beverage offer for your delight. It is truly an honor to read that the attention and service provided by each and every one of our staff members, bur specially from Jorge at the beach exceed your expectations and made you feel that you were being properly looked after.

Our main goal is to make you feel that during your stay at Le Blanc you will feel that you are in the right place to enjoy from a peaceful ambiance and that you will certainly be pampered by all of us, creating an unforgettable experience.

Be assured that Jorge will be recognized for his excellent service and attention!

We all hope to welcome you very soon and create many more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I am not sure where to start, this was truly the most amazing holiday my husband Russell and myself enjoyed together. This was our 10 wedding anniversary celebration and we couldn’t pick a better place. We stayed at Le Blanc from October 4-15 and every day was just wonderful. As soon as we put a foot into the resort we were greeted with big smiles and attention. The resort is just gorgeous and very relaxing. Not to mention the most friendly and attentive employees. They were all amazing! As soon as we arrived went to the spa and WOW what an experience. Most relaxing experience ever and the spa is beautiful. The food is to die for, so so good!! All 4 restaurants are a must try! And the little outdoors pizza restaurant located in the 3er floor is also a must! We had lunch there a few times and then we also have dinner one night there, and wow they were so nice. A huge thank you goes out to EDGAR , ANTONIO ( chef) and LUIS who putted together a very nice surprise, romantic dinner for us! Was amazing and that was our last night there so we are very thankful to them!
We had a ocean view room in the 4th floor, room 417 to be more exact and it was absolutely gorgeous. MARIO our night battler was awesome!!! He always had our room ready for us at night with our sleepers by the bed, water on our night tables and much more.
The pools are super nice and the beach absolutely stunning, we enjoyed some nice long walks there.
I would like to mention some of the other hard workers who made our stay at Leblanc amazing. MIGUEL and FREDY from the spa pool, you guys were awesome, share some good laughs with this two.
MAURICIO and JORGE work at the beach and I have to say JORGE made me cry like a baby when we sang the most amazing song to me. Thank you for that!
JUAN CARLOS was our breakfast room service guy and we was simply awesome. He made sure I had my dulce de leche croissants and mimosas every morning and he set up our table in the room every day overlooking the ocean.
And again EDGAR, LUIS and ANTONIO for our special dinners.
There is so many more people I would love to mentioned but unfortunately I don’t remember everyone’s name. I just I want to THANK the whole team of Le Blanc resort for making our stay a wonderful experience. This holiday will sure be one to remember for sure. Keep up the great work! All the best from Russell and Noelia :)

1  Thank alensd23451

Dear alensd23451,

Thank you very much for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your 10 wedding anniversary celebration.

It is very important for us to know how much we could meet your expectations during your stay, as we strive day by day to improve in every aspect in order to not only meet but exceed your expectations and create Le Blanc memories.

Thank you for highlight our service, Resort facilities, room, Spa facilities and treatments, our food and beverage offer in our five different restaurants, and how much you liked the special romantic dinner made for you and your husband the last night with us, know that our priority is your satisfaction and to make you feel that you are in the right place to forget about the everyday routine back home.

Be assured that I will share your comments with Edgar, Antonio, Luis, Mario, Miguel, Freddy, Mauricio, Jorge, Juan Carlos and all our Le Blanc staff, I am sure that they will be pleased to know their work was appreciated by you.

It would truly be an honor to welcome you back and have the opportunity to make you relax and pampered once again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Luis Garcia at Blanc Terrace gave us exceptional service this evening. We had a table overlooking a performance of three tenors on the beach and Luis graciously arranged for this. La Blanc is an exceptional destination.

2  Thank Angie44444
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Angie44444,

Receive my greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

I would like to let you know how much I appreciate you review on Trip Advisor describing how much you enjoyed your recent stay and mostly the service provided from Luis who will surely be recognized for his excellent service and attention provided to you during this visit.

Our priority is to make you feel as if you were home and I am grateful to know that we made you feel that you were in the right place to relax from the everyday routine and let us pamper you.

I look forward to welcoming you back to you home away from home and create many more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have stayed at Beach Palace, Sun Palace, and Isla Mujeres Palace, but this was our first time to Le Blanc. We saved the best for last! The food was top notch as was the service. Palace resorts are known for their exceptional employees, but I think Le Blanc employees are the cream of the crop. The spa was a wonderful and relaxing experience. Our favorite restaurant was the Italian. We ate there 3 times! We loved the 3rd floor pool. Fantastic views and quieter up there. We also loved the restaurant there and Jose and Erick who waited on us and spoiled us! The 3rd floor bar was a great place for a before dinner cocktail. We loved getting to know Ofrei, Byliyoel, and Alex, the bartenders there. The International is the place for breakfast and lunch. Gabriela greeted us each time with her beautiful smile, Isabel made our eggs to order, and Manuel, Jacinto, amd Roberto took great care of us. Our 4th floor butlers were Juan Carlos and Francisco. If we needed anything, all we had to do was ask! Hilario, Ivan, and Erika spoiled us in the Italian restaurant. Ivonne gave me a beautiful mani/pedi and Lara a refreshing and relaxing facial. Lucinda seemed to be everywhere around the pools, getting towels, collecting used towels, doing whatever you needed her to do. She is a gem! We will definitely return to Le Blanc.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank RBindiana

Dear RBindiana,

First and foremost allow me to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect of our Resort, from the food and beverages offered in our different restaurants, specially from the Italian restaurant which was your favorite, the manicure and pedicure you could enjoy at our Beauty Salon, the third floor views, to the excellent service and attention offered by each and every one of our staff members, which made your stay memorable and special.

Be assure that our goal is to make you feel that during your stay at Le Blanc you will be pampered and the entire Le Blanc team will do everything in their hands to help you relax from the everyday routine back home.

I would like to share your review with José, Erick, Ofrei, Billiyoel, Alex, Gabriela, Isabel, Manuel, Jacinto, Roberto, Juan Carlos, Francisco, Hilario, Ivan, Erika, Ivonne and Lucinda as I am sure that they will all be truly proud to know that their effort and hard work was appreciated by you.

Looking forward to welcoming you in a not so far future!