Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
US$262
HotelsClick
  • Pool
6,462 results
All reviewsinternational restaurantfrench restaurantcoconut milklagoon poolbutler servicevisited lefloor butlersbath saltshoneymoon suitefrench balconypillow menuthird floorromantic dinner on the beachbreakfast and lunchmy pleasuresteam roomice bucket
Reviewed 17 October 2017

So much to say about a great resort. The ambiance, the food, the attention to detail, the rooms, the pool, the spa and last but not least, the staff was perfect. Specifically Jorge on the beach.... Sir, you could not have done any more to make our stay better. Palace resorts is lucky to have you, my friend. The extra steps you take to make everyone feel like they are the only person on the beach are becoming legendary.

Just left Sunday and can not wait to get back.

Thank you Le Blanc!

Room Tip: Facing the ocean, not the lagoon.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John G
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear John G,

Receive my greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful time enjoying our Resort facilities such as the pool areas, the room, SPA facilities and the food and beverage offer for your delight. It is truly an honor to read that the attention and service provided by each and every one of our staff members, bur specially from Jorge at the beach exceed your expectations and made you feel that you were being properly looked after.

Our main goal is to make you feel that during your stay at Le Blanc you will feel that you are in the right place to enjoy from a peaceful ambiance and that you will certainly be pampered by all of us, creating an unforgettable experience.

Be assured that Jorge will be recognized for his excellent service and attention!

We all hope to welcome you very soon and create many more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I am not sure where to start, this was truly the most amazing holiday my husband Russell and myself enjoyed together. This was our 10 wedding anniversary celebration and we couldn’t pick a better place. We stayed at Le Blanc from October 4-15 and every day was just wonderful. As soon as we put a foot into the resort we were greeted with big smiles and attention. The resort is just gorgeous and very relaxing. Not to mention the most friendly and attentive employees. They were all amazing! As soon as we arrived went to the spa and WOW what an experience. Most relaxing experience ever and the spa is beautiful. The food is to die for, so so good!! All 4 restaurants are a must try! And the little outdoors pizza restaurant located in the 3er floor is also a must! We had lunch there a few times and then we also have dinner one night there, and wow they were so nice. A huge thank you goes out to EDGAR , ANTONIO ( chef) and LUIS who putted together a very nice surprise, romantic dinner for us! Was amazing and that was our last night there so we are very thankful to them!
We had a ocean view room in the 4th floor, room 417 to be more exact and it was absolutely gorgeous. MARIO our night battler was awesome!!! He always had our room ready for us at night with our sleepers by the bed, water on our night tables and much more.
The pools are super nice and the beach absolutely stunning, we enjoyed some nice long walks there.
I would like to mention some of the other hard workers who made our stay at Leblanc amazing. MIGUEL and FREDY from the spa pool, you guys were awesome, share some good laughs with this two.
MAURICIO and JORGE work at the beach and I have to say JORGE made me cry like a baby when we sang the most amazing song to me. Thank you for that!
JUAN CARLOS was our breakfast room service guy and we was simply awesome. He made sure I had my dulce de leche croissants and mimosas every morning and he set up our table in the room every day overlooking the ocean.
And again EDGAR, LUIS and ANTONIO for our special dinners.
There is so many more people I would love to mentioned but unfortunately I don’t remember everyone’s name. I just I want to THANK the whole team of Le Blanc resort for making our stay a wonderful experience. This holiday will sure be one to remember for sure. Keep up the great work! All the best from Russell and Noelia :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alensd23451

Dear alensd23451,

Thank you very much for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your 10 wedding anniversary celebration.

It is very important for us to know how much we could meet your expectations during your stay, as we strive day by day to improve in every aspect in order to not only meet but exceed your expectations and create Le Blanc memories.

Thank you for highlight our service, Resort facilities, room, Spa facilities and treatments, our food and beverage offer in our five different restaurants, and how much you liked the special romantic dinner made for you and your husband the last night with us, know that our priority is your satisfaction and to make you feel that you are in the right place to forget about the everyday routine back home.

Be assured that I will share your comments with Edgar, Antonio, Luis, Mario, Miguel, Freddy, Mauricio, Jorge, Juan Carlos and all our Le Blanc staff, I am sure that they will be pleased to know their work was appreciated by you.

It would truly be an honor to welcome you back and have the opportunity to make you relax and pampered once again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Luis Garcia at Blanc Terrace gave us exceptional service this evening. We had a table overlooking a performance of three tenors on the beach and Luis graciously arranged for this. La Blanc is an exceptional destination.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angie44444
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Angie44444,

Receive my greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

I would like to let you know how much I appreciate you review on Trip Advisor describing how much you enjoyed your recent stay and mostly the service provided from Luis who will surely be recognized for his excellent service and attention provided to you during this visit.

Our priority is to make you feel as if you were home and I am grateful to know that we made you feel that you were in the right place to relax from the everyday routine and let us pamper you.

I look forward to welcoming you back to you home away from home and create many more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have stayed at Beach Palace, Sun Palace, and Isla Mujeres Palace, but this was our first time to Le Blanc. We saved the best for last! The food was top notch as was the service. Palace resorts are known for their exceptional employees, but I think Le Blanc employees are the cream of the crop. The spa was a wonderful and relaxing experience. Our favorite restaurant was the Italian. We ate there 3 times! We loved the 3rd floor pool. Fantastic views and quieter up there. We also loved the restaurant there and Jose and Erick who waited on us and spoiled us! The 3rd floor bar was a great place for a before dinner cocktail. We loved getting to know Ofrei, Byliyoel, and Alex, the bartenders there. The International is the place for breakfast and lunch. Gabriela greeted us each time with her beautiful smile, Isabel made our eggs to order, and Manuel, Jacinto, amd Roberto took great care of us. Our 4th floor butlers were Juan Carlos and Francisco. If we needed anything, all we had to do was ask! Hilario, Ivan, and Erika spoiled us in the Italian restaurant. Ivonne gave me a beautiful mani/pedi and Lara a refreshing and relaxing facial. Lucinda seemed to be everywhere around the pools, getting towels, collecting used towels, doing whatever you needed her to do. She is a gem! We will definitely return to Le Blanc.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank RBindiana

Dear RBindiana,

First and foremost allow me to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect of our Resort, from the food and beverages offered in our different restaurants, specially from the Italian restaurant which was your favorite, the manicure and pedicure you could enjoy at our Beauty Salon, the third floor views, to the excellent service and attention offered by each and every one of our staff members, which made your stay memorable and special.

Be assure that our goal is to make you feel that during your stay at Le Blanc you will be pampered and the entire Le Blanc team will do everything in their hands to help you relax from the everyday routine back home.

I would like to share your review with José, Erick, Ofrei, Billiyoel, Alex, Gabriela, Isabel, Manuel, Jacinto, Roberto, Juan Carlos, Francisco, Hilario, Ivan, Erika, Ivonne and Lucinda as I am sure that they will all be truly proud to know that their effort and hard work was appreciated by you.

Looking forward to welcoming you in a not so far future!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

1st time at Le Blanc.. great food, great service.. The spa was nice. This resort has a lot of returning visitors .. My wife and I met several cool and interesting vacationers...This Resort seemed to bring out the best in people..I would definitely return....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdubb817

Dear cdubb817,

Thank you very much for choosing our Resort as host to your recent holidays.

It is an honor to read such kind review where your let us know that your stay at Le Blanc did exceed your expectations with food offer for your delight, the SPA treatments, the facilities and the service provided by each and every one of our staff members who were very attentive to your needs in order to accomplish them.

It would be an honor to welcome you back in another occasion and create many more Le Blanc experiences.