5,502 results
All reviewsmarco pololas fuentesentertainment staffocean viewswim up barnightly showshot dogsmini clubfamily vacationmexican nightkids clubmexican foodnachossushi barpool sidegreat vacationall inclusive resort
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I love this place. We visit almost every year. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. Dolly, Andreas,
and Lili in Member Services were extremely helpful. Jaime, Elit and Isreal were very attentive waiters. Sarita at the pool was very friendly and always had our drinks coming. Veronica our maid was very pleasant. There were so many more. The food is very good. Our house tour was fantastic. There is nothing bad I can say. We have always been extremely happy to come home to Solaris

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SolarisHotels, Manager at Royal Solaris Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay.

Its fantastic reading how once again we exceeded your expectations and you went home more than happy! We look forward on welcoming you again very soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

we were on an all inclusive deal . but all the the they tried to take your mony for allmost every thing you wanted. only after a littel arguing they gave you all that hou wanted. its not the that a hotel like this is supose to be .

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank michael n

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are very sorry for not meeting your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us, as it helps as a guide to our constant growth and improvement strategies. We will keep working to improve in all areas.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is 110% not a GOLD CROWN RESORT. We put a lot of faith in RCI's rating system. Not anymore!! This is our second trip that resulted in a less than enjoyable trip away from home via RCI. We work our butts off 6 days/week, 51 weeks out of the year. When we go somewhere we expect the facility to live up to the ratings assigned by RCI. The facility is 30 (+) years old and it looks it. The staff was great and we appreciated their efforts but even they agreed the facility wasn't a gold crown level resort. The food was better than decent. The location on the waterfront was outstanding. All of that said, the place, while not a dump, was at the level of a Motel 6. Why did RCI give this place a Gold Crown rating? When did they last visit the resort?

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank jimc1954

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay.

We appreciate your feedback. We strive to offer our guests quality service and comfort. However, it's unfortunate that your stay with us was anything less than perfect. We'll be addressing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team. RCI does visit the resort and RCI guests rate us as well in order to achieve all of the recognitions we have.
Thanks again for your comments!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The royal Solaris resort was an amazing experience I loved being there it was my family’s first family vacation we had such a great experience from the first to the last day the service was outstanding Carlos valle especially stood out to me I had him for three dinners there and every time he was nice and very on top of everything even if he was not our server he still came and checked up on us he was very involved and was always making us laugh I would highly recommend him as a server as he was outstanding at his job One other server that I found stood out was Albert at Marco Polo he was so funny and joking around with us the whole time we were there he was a fabulous waiter and I recommend him as well the 7 days I was there was so amazing all the excursions I went on we amazing I would recommend aventura park it was such a blast good for everyone of all ages went zip lining roller coaster swam with dolphins and has a water park we also went to the mayan ruins that was so amazing I would definitely go back the tour was so much fun that day I would 100% go back to Cancún México especially to royal Solaris

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Your comments are greatly appreciated, thank you so much for choosing us. We work very hard to achieve high levels of satisfaction in our guests and it results rewarding to read positive feedback as result from our efforts. Thank you!

Please come back soon, we will be waiting for you!

Cordially,

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We went to Royal Solaris as a first family vacation and was over all very impressed. Although I was expecting certain things to be better. My parents have been on other vacations in the past and they always come back with these amazing stories about all the cool stuff they experience while on and off the resort. One thing I personally was really looking forward to was the cool stuff they would put on the beds with the blankets and stuff. The only thing they really did was wrap a pillow case around one spot on the blanket to make it into a bow. Based on their past vacations I was expecting swans or something on the bed. The pools were really nice. There is stairs in the one pool that lead up to the other pool. The first step of those stairs is really big and could easily be made into 2 stairs to make reaching the second pool easier. There was always a lot of pool activities happening. My favourite activity directors were Martina and Johnny. They both ran a lot of activities but one activity my family really enjoyed was tequila volleyball. This was something she had a lot of fun with. Even though losing involved doing tequila shots people that were underage were still allowed to play they just couldn't drink the tequila obviously. Johnny was really good at running many activities but one of the ones I personally really liked was blackjack in the pool. He always made sure everybody was included and having fun. The pool bar was great. We were told before our vacation that if underage drinkers were introduced to bartenders we would have no problem getting served. We did have some hassle from certain bartenders but I do understand why. Feliciano from the pool bar was by far the best bartender we had while on vacation. He was good at making surprises if you didn't know what you wanted but was also good at making specific drinks. He didn't put too much alcohol in them but made sure there was enough. The breakfast buffet was always really good. Lazaro Prince made the best omelettes I have ever had. I looked forward to getting his food every morning. We ate at Marco Polo one night which is a restaurant in the hotel. Our servers name was Albert and he was the best server I have ever had. He was so on top of not only our table but other tables as well. He was effective and efficient and truly cared about what the guests wanted and needed. One server at the buffet that really stood out was Carlos Valle. Not only did he give us exceptional service but he really gets to know the guests and makes sure they have everything they need and are enjoying themselves. At one point we went into town and had dinner. We ended up going to Sisla Mexican Bar and Grill. It was absolutely delicious and our server was fantastic. His name was Jeorge. We went on 4 excursions. These included swimming with dolphins at "ahh! ventura park" which was a lot of fun. We also went to chcichen itza, atving and on a catamaran. All of these would come highly recommended by me. Overall it was a great vacation and I would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: Room 1533 was amazing and had an amazing view of the ocean and the lagoon
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Please come back soon, we will be waiting for you!

Cordially,