1,471 results
All reviews entertainment staff restaurant staff isla mujeres water volleyball swim up bar great holiday cleaning staff sushi bar spring break ocean view our waiter manuel guadalupe israel alexa resort pools
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The hotel is very nice, Quick and easy check-in, comfortable beds, very clean rooms, the maids are always available and address any concerns immediately. Lucy was awesome and helped so much!
The restaurant is clean and had a variety of delicious foods to choose from, all of the servers are excellent and go above and beyond to provide great service to each guest.
The Italian restaurant that was outside was so good, Israel was our waiter. He made our dinner an excellent experience.
The pools were clean and kept up very well, The pool bar was awesome and my favorite bar tenders were Zuly and Alfonso. The chef at the poolside restaurant made the best food!
The entertainment crew is Awesome, I had so much fun everyday with Manuel, Angel, and Alexa.
Also I got a massage while there from Paola, the massage was very nice.
Thank you to the Cancun Bay staff for making my vacation the best!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Regina S
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I took my daughter to Cancun Bay Resort because we had to cancel another trip at the last minute due to a friends illness. We were very pleased with tghe resort and the attention all od the staff gave us. Special thanks go out to Jorge,Eladio,Israel,Angel, Alexa, Manuel, Ricardo and last but not least Elena! You all made us feel like family and your service was top notch. Looking forward to my next trip to Cancun Bay resort!

Room Tip: There are brand new rooms which were very nice but we stayed in a junior suite iwhich was perfect for us and very nice .
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel is not new but remodeled was done great. The food, drinks, and service was awesome. From Alexa and the entertainment staff to the dining staff Jesus, Guadalupe, and all the rest were awesome. I missed saying how great the bartenders were. The only problem I had the whole 10days was not enough hot water. Everything else was great. Thanks for making my stay so great. Doug (UT)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My family and I stayed at the Cancun Bay Resort for 5 days. We concluded that despite the fact that the hotel is small and not fully updated, the workers make all the difference. Every worker was extremely nice and did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. The receptionist were always willing to help 24/7. The entertainment staff; Alexa and Angel, were very fun and always got everyone involved in activities. Our waiters, Efrain, Lupe, Cheyla, Eladio, Gilberto, and Jorge, were extremely attentive, kind and accommodating. We felt very well treated during our stay. Although, the hotel does not have many amenities that bigger hotels would, its an extremely nice place for families. We are very thankful for everyone that worked hard in order to make our vacation wonderful.

-Carlos Huggins & Family

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Took my family of 5 there for Spring Break 2017 (US) and really enjoyed the stay. The staff are EXCELLENT - entertainment, dining room, and concierge. We really enjoyed being off the main strip and having a bit of a private enclave (although a new, large resort was being built right next door - clothing optional). They treated us as family. The resort is small enough that you don't / can't get lost, they will know you personally by the end of your stay!!

There are two sections to the "compound", one seems newer, we stayed in the older side.

The older rooms are definitely in need of a remodel. Power outlets were limited. A/C was not very good (which I am sure only gets hotter in the Summer). WiFi in the rooms was nearly non-existent.

Each meal had lots of food options at the buffet. They served a variety of food each day and

Reasonably priced and lots of drink options, which made for a FUN stay.

Easy access to the bus lines for both downtown and the main strip. Transportation is easy in Cancun.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room in the newer section.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family