All reviews coco bongo playa caracol clean hotel cancun vacation mextreme toaster
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

For the price it was definitely worth what you pay. Pool area is really nice but beds and pillows are really uncomfortable and no wifi in the rooms is inconvenient also. Location is great. Less than 5 min walk to the party street. A lot of people I spoke to on nights out had to get taxis to the beach and clubs so having everything on your door step is really easy. If I came again alone I would probably stay again but if I came with my partner I would spend a little more and go somewhere by the beach.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ben E
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I went a long time ago. Had a good time, hotel was fine. Location was nice, right in the center of town walking distance to many places and directly on the bus route. Went with friends and we had a blast.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Overall, the hotel is good. Location (including access to the local restaurants), pool, staff. But there are two major drawbacks. One is the limited access to the Internet. Visitors should come to the lobby. Another is the buffet-style free breakfast. Normal visitors (most visitors) can only have limited access to the dishes. Only bread, juice and coffee.

Room tip: Better to try local reastaurants for breakfast. Besides, you can be satisfied.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tomoaki_Kirino
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

This is as good value for money base to do other things.

The location is great, the rooms are in good condition and clean, and security is good.

The pool is also nice.

The staff are ok, not overly helpful but not rude.

The breakfast is a bit disappointing though.

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I loved everything about this hotel. Beautiful, convenient, peaceful. We had a Studio King size, the room was good, views from windows were great. This hotel is unique with it's location and special atmosphere. I'm glad I was there and I would love to return some day)

Date of stay: March 2014