2 people are viewing this hotel
US$202
travelup.comUS$221
ZenHotels.comUS$812
Lol.travelUS$846
All reviews small hotel rooms are huge pool bar private beach oscar mexico
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

I took this hotel for 4 night's( January 08-12 2022 ) I thought it's good hotel own beach but service was so bad they only cleaning the room 2 times . I asked them to clean the room 4 times only hotel destination is fine nothing else I do not recommend .

Room tip: I just recommend to people who come for holiday please read reviews other people's experience .
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

Outside could use a little love but the inside is beautiful. Receptionist (young lady with curly hair) was very nice and welcoming! So were the security guards and bartender! Lots of artwork. Small hotel perfect for couples or people who want to enjoy quietness.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2021

Let me preface by saying I've stayed at absolutely luxurious 5-star hotels and in hostels. I love to travel. Right now, we are in saving mode, but really wanted a vacation, and this property was a heck of a deal. We got round trip air and hotel for 7 days through Expedia for less than $1200. It was an amazing bargain - but with the price, we also limited our expectations. That being said, this property not only did not disappoint, but it was an absolute delight. I almost didn't want to write a review so it becomes too popular!

This is not an all inclusive property. It is also not one of the huge megaladon properties you find in Cancun. What it IS, and what it COST, is an absolute bargain if you need to get away and reconnect with yourself, or your loved ones.

Service was amazing. Everyone in the hotel was incredibly nice, and helpful in every way. The rooms were super clean and spacious with great views. The hotel itself has some maintenance happening, but it is an older property, on a beach, and you can expect some wear and tear. They were actively doing several things to maintain the property, which shows they care.

The hotel is covered in interesting art from bottom to top floor, and even in the rooms and the property grounds. We spend hours discussing and looking at the art.

The location is right on the most beautiful and quiet stretch of beach. You do not have to worry about being charged extra for a chair by the pool or the beach, like they tried at my last "all inclusive" experience.

One of us is vegetarian - so all inclusives leave a little something to be desired for food choices. This allowed us to explore some excellent restaurants with better choices for us. If you are also living an herbivore life, try the Pink Coconut and Thai (in the Isla Shopping Center- featuring amazing Thai and Indian food, with gorgeous cocktails.)

We left our laptops at home, and phones mostly off. We totally unplugged for a week, and read on the beach and by the pool and explored what the local community had to offer. It was probably my favorite of about 6-7 trips to the area. No time share pitches. No noisy pool activities. No crazy restaurant situations. It was like staying with family. We would be happy to return.

Date of stay: November 2021
2  Thank 74sheriB
Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

This hotel saved my cancun trip. I had a terrible experience in the first hotel I had previously booked, and ended up booking here instead as an emergency. The hotel is located in the Hotel zone of Cancun and has beach access. This hotel has unmatched customer service. The staff will really go above and beyond for their guests. They are so friendly and helpful, they really care for your safety and your well-being. The hotel itself is beautiful inside but needs a little love and care. Having said that if anything fails or stops working the problems are addressed immediately and properly by the staff. The tall ceilings, galleries and beach views are so beautiful. A big shout out to Levi, Oscar and Wendy for their amazing service and delicious food at the restaurant.
The hotel is very peaceful and the beach is so amazingly gorgeous and not crowded, you can really enjoy. I will definelty come back to this hotel.

Room tip: Peaceful hotel. Beautiful beach, great service.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gaby A
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

I am currently staying here 1/6 to 1/9. First the good:The place is amazing. My room is huge and has a magnificent balcony. My bathroom is huge and has separate rooms for shower tub and potty. Everything looks brand new. The employees will get you ice or towels as you need them the lifeguard PiPi will pull your chairs out to the most beautiful beach you have ever experienced. The check-in and check-out were simple and quick. Thank you Vanessa. A berm created by erosion keeps people from walking on your private beach. The pool needs attention but is beautiful and adequate and great for photos. My chicken quesadilla was the best I have ever had.
Now the bad.. as you drive up to the hotel. It is scary. Garbage and poorly maintained exterior. Relax the actual hotel is nice. Security is good at the gate.. non-existent in the room ..my sliding glass door did not have ANY latch. My room had an old fashioned key and no modern in room safe. It is unfortunate that some simple security matters are neglected. Travelers need to feel that they are secure in their rooms.
My bed and bedding were very nice and comfortable. I didn't notice any excessive noise.

Date of stay: January 2021