2 people are viewing this hotel
US$202
travelup.comUS$221
ZenHotels.comUS$812
Lol.travelUS$846
All reviews small hotel rooms are huge pool bar private beach oscar mexico
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

This hotel saved my cancun trip. I had a terrible experience in the first hotel I had previously booked, and ended up booking here instead as an emergency. The hotel is located in the Hotel zone of Cancun and has beach access. This hotel has unmatched customer service. The staff will really go above and beyond for their guests. They are so friendly and helpful, they really care for your safety and your well-being. The hotel itself is beautiful inside but needs a little love and care. Having said that if anything fails or stops working the problems are addressed immediately and properly by the staff. The tall ceilings, galleries and beach views are so beautiful. A big shout out to Levi, Oscar and Wendy for their amazing service and delicious food at the restaurant.
The hotel is very peaceful and the beach is so amazingly gorgeous and not crowded, you can really enjoy. I will definelty come back to this hotel.

Room tip: Peaceful hotel. Beautiful beach, great service.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gaby A
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

I am currently staying here 1/6 to 1/9. First the good:The place is amazing. My room is huge and has a magnificent balcony. My bathroom is huge and has separate rooms for shower tub and potty. Everything looks brand new. The employees will get you ice or towels as you need them the lifeguard PiPi will pull your chairs out to the most beautiful beach you have ever experienced. The check-in and check-out were simple and quick. Thank you Vanessa. A berm created by erosion keeps people from walking on your private beach. The pool needs attention but is beautiful and adequate and great for photos. My chicken quesadilla was the best I have ever had.
Now the bad.. as you drive up to the hotel. It is scary. Garbage and poorly maintained exterior. Relax the actual hotel is nice. Security is good at the gate.. non-existent in the room ..my sliding glass door did not have ANY latch. My room had an old fashioned key and no modern in room safe. It is unfortunate that some simple security matters are neglected. Travelers need to feel that they are secure in their rooms.
My bed and bedding were very nice and comfortable. I didn't notice any excessive noise.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank Patrick G
Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

I have stayed here several times in the past. Quirky and a bit run down but loved that it was small and easy with only a few other people. Wow how things have changed. This is nothing less than squalor at this point. No lock on the patio doors, broken out lights, elevator out of order, pool half filled, beach with a 10 foot ledge and sand filled halfway up the palapas. We mistakenly ate dinner our one night. It was comically bad and bizarre. About 8 options, no Coke Light, no tortillas for fajitas, couldn't track down a single napkin, served the wrong food only to magically come out with the right one a second later (after which we saw the writer eating the 'mistaken' meal). We walked on the beach at 7:30 only to be locked out with no way to get back in without calling them. Jackhammers started in about 30 feet from our unlockable patio door at 8 am. They give you discounts if using cash. Hmmm. This is not a hotel. This is a front for something else. I checked out early the next day but we were half hour past check out time so he charged me a second night. But...their credit card machines oddly don't work so he wants to take me to an ATM. I mean, really, people....WTF. Please heed my warning and stay away. We went two hotels down to the JW Marriott and paid just $10 more per night after their daily credit. This one is heaven.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank sandracraigdylan
Reviewed 5 April 2020 via mobile

I’ll preface this by noting I had stayed here a couple years ago, but had such a bad experience I resolved not to write a review so that I could forget about it. However, I’ll tell you about my experience so you’re aware of the type of customer service you could expect to receive.

The reservation was booked through RCI, which has a policy of booking stays in one-week increments. As such, the original reservation was for June 17-24, but I emailed the Casa Turquesa reservation desk on April 19 to see if there was a way to rearrange the dates to make it fit my itinerary. Alan from Casa Turquesa responded and told me there was no way to do so, so I just confirmed with him that I would not be checking in until June 20, unlike the original reservation of June 17. I confirmed a second time with him on June 12 just to make sure that everything was good, as I had heard there have been other accounts of people having difficulties checking into hotels in Cancun. Alan did confirm my arrival date on April 28 and June 13 respectively, so I was confident everything was good.

When I arrived at Casa Turquesa, I brought the email correspondence as evidence of my reservation, but the manager, Mus, was extremely rude and unaccommodating. He claimed that I should have called them in advance, even though in the confirmation email Casa Turquesa sent me, it states that should there be any changes to the itinerary, one could call or email them. I did not call because that involved international charges, and I had already emailed them confirming things twice. Mus did not honor the reservation, and when my friend attempted to step in to talk to him, he told her that “he could only speak to one person at a time” and condescendingly asked if he should talk to her or me. He continued having a patronizing attitude and had no semblance of customer service, as he was not willing to work with us, stating that “there is no money involved, so there is no problem with them”. However, it was an employee of theirs of confirmed everything was in good order, and as such I tried to tell him that. He refused to listen to logic and in the end, wished us “good luck” in finding another place.

The hotels in the nearby area were all expensive, and it was late at night. We had limited resources, and so walking to downtown Cancun was unsafe and dangerous, and it was extremely expensive to take a taxi. As such, we were planning to sleep in the lobby because there wasn’t any other option available to us. We were just three girls tired, hungry, sleepy, and frustrated with our experience. Mus refused to help us until speaking to Alan, who he said would be there at 10:30 am the next morning.

In the end, we were able to stay in a room because someone “didn’t check in”. However, I find it unbelievable that in a city that receives a lot of tourists, we were subject to the worst customer service experience and went through a lot of frustration and fear that we would not have a bed to sleep in that night, despite having taken all precautions and being calm and reasonable the entire time. Mus needs lessons in empathy as well as in customer service, because he clearly does not know how to treat people correctly. Customer or not, there was no hospitality and no sense of responsibility from Mus in Casa Turquesa, and that type of ill treatment deserves to be noted.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank shanellesua
Reviewed 30 March 2020 via mobile

Our first room 3rd floor was big, nice views, big balcony, old furniture and the AC didn’t work. We stayed there for one night fortunately. Around 1am after we complained the AC wasn’t working and maintenance guy told us it was nothing he can’t do until next day, We got changed to another room 1 st floor that it was modern and comfortable.
The hotel is nice but just for sleeping as the guy in the front told us. Not really a resort to stay for the day. Nothing to do inside the hotel. There is a nice pool, nice views.
If you have a group of friend a recommend the room we stayed. Nice jacuzzi and area to party as a group.
Walking to everywhere or taking the bus to the city. Safe area. Beautiful beach.
My pictures are from my second room.
If you are going to be doing tours all the time and get a good price go for it.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank lovefun99