We stayed here over Christmas and were terribly disappointed. The building could be a very nice boutique hotel...if ....they deep cleaned the place, changed the water in the pool, brought the pool side bar to a functioning level, hired a real cook and barman (and cleaner and and and). We had to request a change of pillows as ours (one per pax) were thin and brick hard. My bottom sheet had stains on it, electrical outlets were falling out of the wall, no glasses, amenities to speak of, gray frayed towels with holes in them (!!!!). We asked to eat in as we were tired and were shown into the dining room, which was completely empty but for cheap furniture. The manager convinced us to eat on a terrace, where we were completely gouged: Over 120 USDs for 2 mixed drinks, two children drinks and four plates of pre-fabricated, stale tacos. The wifi didn't work at all. This place needs to be shut down and have some heavy investment made in it before reopening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum