9 people are viewing this hotel
US$73
TravelocityUS$93
travelup.comUS$95
HurbUS$141
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

I have read a lot of reviews and I must say each guest has its own experience. I work in hotel industry and I know what to look for in the places I stay. I speak both English and Spanish yet I don’t expect for hotel workers in Mexico to learn a language they are not a custom to know specially when I’m the one traveling. Although it does be Benefit them because it’s a better income. I chose this resort because I paid a very LOW PRICE FOR IT! so my expectations were not high. I’m use to eating Mexican food so there’s no surprise there they could use more variety since they only have 2 rest. And 1 snack bar. We had a great time by the pool! Great kids section. The jacuzzis on top floor could be a bit warmer. GREAT ACTIVITIES! I enjoyed the shows as well. My check in and out was simple and quick PRINT YOUR HOTEL VOUCHER ALWAYS!!!!! The only down fall of this and makes it REALLY REALLY REALLYYY!! Upsetting was the service no matter if the hotel is a 3 star or a 5 diamond resort the staff should always do their best to best acomódate their guest! Very bad experience in Las Perlas rest for dinner! Took 1hr and still had to wait 25min for my main course I have a 4 year old and they did not try their best to bring out her food first. POLO waiter at breakfast was beyond great!!! always great us with a big smile the best service I received at the resort. The rest were no help!

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank mary_lagu
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was there like one or two years ago, for a conference, and the service was really nice, politely, they need too improve some of then, but not too bad, just for go to a business, is ok, the beach wasn't clean at all,

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sunshine765407
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I really can't think of anything to say that hasn't been said in the previous reviews. Why must they blare loud rock music from 9 to past sunset each and every night? We never ate at the hotel. There was nothing too bad, just didn't really do anything.

Room tip: Away from the music
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geoffrey L
Reviewed 14 February 2018

The hotel has a good ambient, you can relax and stay with your family in the different shows that they present all night and day .
The food was ok, but the staff can do better than that, the rooms were clean but the internet connection was worse than i expected.
I had such a good time with the beautiful view and the services for the beach.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pauletaminina
Reviewed 24 September 2017

first of all the place was full of mexican nationals (im not prejudice but there was no english speakers) .. the food was ordinary after the first meal i ordered take out everyday, then when i had drinks that tasted terrible on my first day there felt weird laid down didnt wake up for 10 hours my fiance said two guys came to the door banging !!! i was drugged my girl thankfully closed the second lock and called hotel security they said they would check it out but they never responded back with "ok, we took care of it" NOTHING!!! please!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL ... IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVES ... thank God the second day we went on a all day tour so i didnt have to be there.. the tour was awesome though ... NEVER GO TH THIS HOTEL...

Room tip: do not go to this hotel... best "tip" i could give...
Date of stay: September 2017