11 people are viewing this hotel
US$72
TravelocityUS$93
travelup.comUS$95
Destinia.comUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was there like one or two years ago, for a conference, and the service was really nice, politely, they need too improve some of then, but not too bad, just for go to a business, is ok, the beach wasn't clean at all,

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sunshine765407
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I really can't think of anything to say that hasn't been said in the previous reviews. Why must they blare loud rock music from 9 to past sunset each and every night? We never ate at the hotel. There was nothing too bad, just didn't really do anything.

Room tip: Away from the music
Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Geoffrey L
Reviewed 14 February 2018

The hotel has a good ambient, you can relax and stay with your family in the different shows that they present all night and day .
The food was ok, but the staff can do better than that, the rooms were clean but the internet connection was worse than i expected.
I had such a good time with the beautiful view and the services for the beach.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pauletaminina
Reviewed 24 September 2017

first of all the place was full of mexican nationals (im not prejudice but there was no english speakers) .. the food was ordinary after the first meal i ordered take out everyday, then when i had drinks that tasted terrible on my first day there felt weird laid down didnt wake up for 10 hours my fiance said two guys came to the door banging !!! i was drugged my girl thankfully closed the second lock and called hotel security they said they would check it out but they never responded back with "ok, we took care of it" NOTHING!!! please!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL ... IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVES ... thank God the second day we went on a all day tour so i didnt have to be there.. the tour was awesome though ... NEVER GO TH THIS HOTEL...

Room tip: do not go to this hotel... best "tip" i could give...
Date of stay: September 2017
7  Thank mrhowell2002
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I read the bad reviews here and was thinking about all the other reviews that I read on other resorts that I didn't think was true after I got there. I travel a lot and don't normally post. I was wondering why there weren't that many reviews and why they were far and in between. I found out why! Nobody at the front desk spoke fluent English. There were only Mexicans on the resort. Check in went fine considering.

The Bellman took us to our room and before he left I saw bugs crawling on the bathroom sink. I showed him the bugs and we were moved. But I never felt comfortable after seeing the bugs. The bathrooms are tiny you cant even turn in them. We went for food and the dining hall was closed, understandable guess it was about 3:00p.m. so we went to a small area outside to get something I found nothing and all the seats were taken anyway. everyone was staring at us like we were aliens. We saw another place to eat by the pool so we went and I had the guy put some fries and chicken strips on my plate, I could see his hand touching the chicken but I said it's okay I wont eat that one. We set down to eat under the hot sun because nothings there to sit under. I ate a couple of fries bit off the chicken and told my husband that we had to leave. The chicken was hard and nasty. I left the food went in and called my agent. She told me to have the front desk call Lomas the company that works for Funjet. The girl told me that it was too expensive to call. I asked how much she said 6 pesos. (60 cents.) I gave her $3.00 U.S. she called the guy from Lomas had us transferred the next day to Riu Cancun Awesome resort! Anyway we went for dinner and I saw nothing I wanted, very small selection of food so I said that I would have a salad cause I could see everything that you would put on a salad went to make my salad and there wasn't any lettuce. (what?) so I got some olives and cheese and that was my dinner after having nothing to eat since breakfast. The next morning we went for breakfast I asked the lady for a ham and cheese omelet, I could see something black in the cheese. I didn't say anything. I just didn't eat the omelet. My husband did eat. I couldn't wait to get to the Riu! The building is old dark and dingy unlike any resort that I had ever been to. We checked out about 10:00. I will never go back! I wish that I had spent a little more money up front. I feel like a day of my vacation was wasted. Cant wait to go back to the Riu Cancun.

Date of stay: August 2017