“DON’T BELIEVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!”

Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
Ranked #13 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I researched all of the resorts in Cancún for 3 Days, mostly by just reading all the negative reviews. We found this hotel to have the least worrisome negative reviews, and in fact were just plain silly.
We are on our 4th day here, and I have not found one single thing I can complain about, although If pressed, I was disappointed that the entrance Palapa is under construction, but that proved to be no bother at all.
Every restaurant at which we have eaten has been amazing! I especially love the street tacos from the little alcove right up front by the Italian restaurant. We will likely eat there for a 3rd time tonight!
All of the staff has been amazing, and I even got them to agree to broadcast my SOONERS in the sports bar later today!
I’ve been to many resorts all over the Caribbean, and this is in my top 2 of all time.

DO NOT HESITATE to book this place. It’s wonderful!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BRayl1969
PilarTapia, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you very much for such a generous review. I am delighted to read your comments and learn that you have been impressed with our restaurants and especially with our service. I’m very proud of our friendly and efficient staff, so it is fantastic to hear they were able to assist you in making your stay as enjoyable as possible.
As you mentioned, we are currently going through a renovation stage that will help us achieve our guests complete satisfaction,please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.
We will be looking forward to your next visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Warm Regards,

Pilar Tapia

Write a ReviewReviews (8,505)

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Checked in on October 12, 2017. Beautiful hotel everything is so convenient. Service was great. I had a wonderful time. My eight year old grandson had a blast at the children's program and kids pool. In my opinion I would rate the Fiesta Americana Condessa a solid four stars.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We had a fantastic time for my brother in law's birthday! Jazmine by the pool and the cabana was wonderful! She was so attentive and friendly. Salvador at the steak house took excellent care of us as did Aruturo! Pierre from the vacation club made our trip a dream!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We visited during the week of Oct 15th 2017 for a girls getaway to celebrate our 40th birthdays. The facility is beautiful, the food was amazing, but the service is like no other! We mentioned we were celebrating our 40th birthday to Victor, the Concierge who helped us out, and he had a bottle of champagne and desserts waiting for us the next time we went to our room!

We spent most of our times at the beach and basically had it to ourselves most of the days. We would enjoy the shade under the Tiki Huts and then move into the sun if we needed some rays. We had amazing service by Claudio who brought us drinks and bottled water all day.

We enjoyed dinner at Rosato and Jaime provided excellent service and introduced us to an after dinner Tequila Liquor which was very good! He took the time to get to know us and listened to our stories. The food was amazing here.

At the breakfast buffets we enjoyed being served by Roberto and Julian! On our third and final morning they brought us biscuits and jelly that were superb! They also sent us off with Birthday Wishes !!

Overall our trip was PERFECTO!! The facility is beautiful, the food was amazing, the low crowds (i'm assuming due to it being October) provided the perfect atmosphere to enjoy all the amenities and the service was outstanding. I will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Glitta2000
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is our second trip to Fiesta Americana Condesa and we decided to join next year . We stayed for our family vacation .It was wonderful .The staff was very friendly , professional and treated us like family .They have very good restaurant different options .The best hotel service , right on the beach , amazing sunset .Special Thanks to ISABEL
( outside , cleaning woman , next to the beach) and CLAUDIA ( waitress by the pool ) .We look forward to seeing you again soon !

Room Tip: Ocean front
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Cancun hotels
6.8 km away
6.9 km away
Hyatt Ziva Cancun
Hyatt Ziva Cancun
#4 of 176 in Cancun

Been to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive

Address: Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Yucatan Peninsula > Quintana Roo > Cancun
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in Cancun
#8 Romantic Hotel in Cancun
#12 Business Hotel in Cancun
#12 Top resorts Hotel in Cancun
#13 On the Beach Hotel in Cancun
#13 Spa Hotel in Cancun
#13 Luxury Hotel in Cancun
Price Range: €205 - €633 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun