All reviews pool party lifestyle resort silk bar guest dj undergoing major renovations chef eric de maeyer upper pool area constant music vegas style renovations are complete did order room service vip upgrade corner suite renovations going beachside service terrace room pool beds
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My stay at Melody Maker was amazing. The beachfront was lively and in a perfect location. The staff were always friendly and ready to help. I have a severe peanut allergy and they walked me through the buffet area telling me what I was safe to eat, so that I felt comfortable. The beds were also the comfiest I have been in and I travel a lot. I loved the atsmosphere, everyone was friendly and it was easy to meet other guests. I would come back here with a group of friends in a heartbeat - I can't wait until the DJs start coming.

Room tip: Oceanfront is best!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LauraN4177
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Great staff, amazing service, delicious food, and a great pool. They have a coffee bar where you can work a little bit if you are on a business/leisure trip. If you want a hip place to stay in Cancun with a lot of things to do, this is the one!

Room tip: get a suite!!
1  Thank Victor K
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Once the hotel has completed all areas I believe it's going to be a great resort.
The only comment I have is that they need to portrait the meaning of what Melody Maker is/means throughout the property as I was not sure what it meant and now that I know I believe it's going to have an amazing VIBE and be a FUN place to be and be seen :)
The buffet has a great variety of food (the chairs need cushions, not too comfortable). The sushi was amazing!
I would definitely visit the resort again!

Room tip: higher floor in the centre of the building
1  Thank tpereira2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

The staff service was impressive from the very start at check-in. Very attentive staff and always willing to help!
Almost all rooms are Ocean view and the best part is the bed facing this beautiful view! Speaking of the beds, they are incredible, like sleeping on a cloud!, they should be signature beds!
I really enjoyed the food options at breakfast & lunch at the buffet restaurant. For dinner the Black Sheep was a great spot, food was delicious! The Mexican restaurant is also an awesome option for authentic Mexican food! Looking forward to my next stay, hopefully soon!

Room tip: Corner Suites have the best views of the Ocean and of the evening entertainment right from your balcony!
1  Thank afacchini2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We just visited the hotel and had a great experience. Although the hotel is still under renovation, it did not bothered us at all. The downside of the renovation is the limited amount of restaurants but both had very good food. Chef Hugo went out of his way to prepare a special meal for us as I was dying to eat fried fish. In the pool area, Francisco and the rest of the staff made towels available and keep on asking us if we wanted refills of our drinks. In general the staff was great and will be visiting again next year once the renovations are done.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple