“You have to eat here on your next stop in Cancun!!!!!! Superb food and service.”

The Bears Den International Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bears Den International Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,188 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Description: Our philosophy is a simple one: Quality over Quantity. Our menu is internationally inspired with hints of Mexican cuisine on every plate. We truly believe in sourcing the best ingredients possible, everything on the plate is there for a specific reason. Think of an orchestra, if every musician is great, but one is out of tune, it ruins the whole experience. So we concentrate on flavors over bland ; refinement over generic; and audacity over conventional. It’s what we do that defines us and it’s our passion that drives us!
Reviewed 18 April 2018

You have to try this place!!! My wife and I went there solely off of the reviews. Our minds were blown by every dish. They were beautiful and super good. We had the caprese salad and loved every bite. we then had the coconut shrimp and fought over them:) My wife had the ravioli and I had the Pitana Steak. I had just paid $100 for a Gyangu steak the night before at another restaurant and this steak was much better. I am going back today to try the bison burger. The Owner/Chef Chris and his staff were very attentive and courteous. Overall I could not have found a better place to spend my fortieth birthday.

christopher v, Owner at The Bears Den International Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Yasser S, Reviews like this is what keeps us going! we are so happy you both enjoyed your experience with us, and it was a real honour hosting you both 2 days in a row and choosing us to celebrate your very special Birthday.

Again thank you for choosing The Bears Den and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Cancun.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We went to Bear's Den based off of the reviews on Trip Advisor and it didn't dissapoint. Excellent food, plated well. But the best part of this restaurant was the tremendous service, the chef is super nice and gave us free dessert since we had some travel complications. Truly, it's a great place

I wish it was more of an indoor dining area - it would match the high quality of the food better. However, I genuinely enjoyed the experiance. I will go again the next time I'm in Cancun

Akila P, Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times now and the food is out of this world!!
The quality, taste and presentation is excellent, very high end, their produce is fresh and seem to find it somewhere special because I have not seen it anywhere else in Cancun (including all super markets) so that’s a plus. I would recommend it to anyone trying to find a good bang for their buck and away from the zona hotelera.

Thank you Sara D, we strive on consistency so that every time you come, you will have a great experience. We work with some of the best suppliers here in Mexico to be able to deliver you the highest quality of ingredients possible, thank you for noticing.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Must agree with other reviewers - beautiful food with lots of attention to detail. Definitely worth a visit!

Mathias S, Thank you so much for your review, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is truly one of the best restaurants I've even been to. I never submit reviews online, but this restaurant made me want to post something for the first time. The chef, waitstaff, and manager are all amazing. We ended up going their twice on our 6 day trip to Cancun because we just couldn't get enough of the food. The chef gave us an amazing dessert platter for free on our first visit, and the manager gave us free shots of tequilla on our second visit. He even remembered what type of tequilla we had ordered a few days before. Great attention to detail, service, and food. Do not miss this place during your time in Cancun.

christopher v, Owner at The Bears Den International Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

kml1178, Thank you so much for writing a review we are so happy to be your first! we are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Cancun!