“Good quality pasta from a tiny restaurant.”
Review of L'Arrabbiata - CLOSED

L'Arrabbiata
Price range: US$5 - US$7
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: L'Arrabbiata Restaurant – a cozy intimate italian restaurant with a warming atmosphere, where the easiness of ingredients is blended with the taste of authentic italian tradition's dishes. You will taste hearty starters of fresh hand made pasta as filled ravioli and fettuccine, each served with plenty of typical sauces of italian cuisine. And no lack of music and good wine to come with a meal which anyone can afford, whether a tourist or not, thanks to the moderates prices.
Reviewed 28 November 2014

The place is seriously tiny- to the point that both food and beverage selection is limited by the stock space they have available. That sai all the basics are there and what we did get- both food and wine- was very tasty indeed. We each had a good bruschetta- with toast rubbed with garlic as it should be- and I had fettuccini amatraciana - which tasted just right, and my wife enjoyed her signature ravioli qith meat ragu. Both cooked very nicely. Didn't see an espresso machine- in fact don't think there was room for an espresso machine. Service tends to be quick, so its not a place for a leisurely celebration or lengthy conversations. But for a quick, decent, good value dinner this is a good place to be.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

I had diner here a few months ago. I just want to say that it was the best meal during a two month tour in Central and South America. The owner is very entertaining. I promised here to rate her on tripadvisor but she told me that nobody does so she wasn't thinking I would. Well here I am, man of my word, to tell everybody that she cooks food that is suitable for a king. I had great bruschetta and a wonderfull pasta. Ow and delicious wine. Thank you

1  Thank Timboektoers
Reviewed 16 November 2014

Delicious, nonetheless. Slow food done right. We enjoyed some starter bread with a balzing hot infused oil.

Our entrees were a fettuccine pesto and a spinach ravioli pomodoro. The fettuccine could have been drained a bit more, with more pesto sauce added, but still al dente and very tasty. The raviolis were basically perfect, with a light, fresh tangy pomodoro and a delicious spinach ricotta filling.

Very friendly, good music, lovely owner and definitely recommended.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

Surprisingly small, this restaurant only seats about 8 people. Mainly either fettuccine or Ravioli. Food really tasty and feels authentically Italian.
We had two different raviolis and both were gorgeous. House wine at 150 pesos was excellent and service was friendly.
Can't ask for much more, but if you don't like pasta or don't want to get too close to others, it might not suit you.

Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

It's a small place and very special, just 3 tabels. The food was amazing we ordered the pesto pasta and the champinion ravioli with meat Both were great. There is a reason that this place ranked highly at tripadvisor.