See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We spend 3 nights in the Hotel Real de Valle. The rooms are not so big, but confortable. The hotel is in the center of San Cristobal, close to everything (restaurants, market, etc). The employees are really nice. We spend a very good vacation there! Thank you

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Located 1/2 block from the zocalo, you can't beat the location. Room was super clean, quiet with lots of hot water and cable TV. M$500 for a single and M$600 for a double is a good value when you add it all up. Wi-Fi works great too.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2014

No frills hotel in excellent location. No restaurant, no bar, no nothing! Fairly cheap, clean enough so if you just want a place to lay your head it's fine. I couldn't get internet in my room. Perhaps I haven't written 200 characters but there is really nothing else to say about the place! Surely that's 200 characters now? Why won't you submit?

Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The location is the only good point.
The room was not worth its price AT ALL: small, noisy, with nothing justifying the price.
You can find a lot of hotels around, that are almost as well located and that are far less expensive for the same (or a better) quality.

The worst thing is the complete lack of service or even humanity of the entire staff: before checking-in and paying, we said we needed internet inside the room, it was very important to us that day. The answer was Yes. Then we discovered there was no internet in the room we had been given... and they knew it! But the only thing they could say was "internet is an optional service. You can have internet at the reception". There was no possibility to discuss about anything. They even were very rude.

Usually, we stay in hotels for 300 pesos or even less, and we get a better quality at any point of view!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I stayed here rather by accident. My usual hotel was not available for my last nights and they found the Real for me.
The room was ok with all the essentials The lack of mirrors was a bit annoying. The TV was old with no cable so fairly useless to me. The good thing was strong internet signal in the rooms. The bathroom was ok with warm water and good pressure in the shower. I did not like the lack of a chain or inside bolt for the door. I asked checkout time and was told 12 but when I pointed to the sign saying 1, she said, "oh, its 12 or 1" Luggage storage was not secure at all. A small room with the door left open and no security.
To me, the best thing for the hotel is location. On the pedestrian walkway less than half block from the square.

Date of stay: December 2012