Villas Casa Morada(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$113
US$94
Casa del Alma Hotel Boutique & Spa(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$165
US$161
Casa Lum(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$159
Casa Santa Lucia(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$125
US$122
Las Escaleras by Inmense(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$227
US$171
Hotels.com
Puerta Vieja Hostel(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$29
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Nuik B&B(San Cristobal de las Casas)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Hostal Casa Gaia(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$19
Hostal el Rincon de los Camellos(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$19
Hotel Bo(San Cristobal de las Casas)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$308
US$241
All reviewsfree breakfastevery morninggood vibessan crishome away from homeother guestssecond homerooftop terraceother travelersbed dormthe location is perfectfire pitfew minutes walkdelicious breakfastrudyiguanashammocks
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Iguana hostel. The people really make this place special. There's always a lot going on and the place has a real party atmosphere. The staff incredibly friendly and accommodating and I had an incredible time with the other guests exploring the town and surrounding villages by day and the bars by night. I loved the range of activities at the hostel too, the BBQ's, walking tours and Pox tastings especially not to mention the great playlists that the staff put together. I can't wait to come back, hasta luego Iguana!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2017

After a long bus ride I was really thrilled to experience the warmth and efficiency of the staff at Iguana hostel. The location is great, my bed was very comfy and warm and I loved lounging in the hammock. Oh, and breakfast was good too! I think that sometimes a hostel/hostel experience can make or break how you feel about your stay in a city and this one really added to my experience. I definitely recommend staying here and taking a few days to enjoy San Cristobal. It is beautiful but remember to bundle up at night :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank margoayn
Reviewed 25 December 2016

I loved Iguana Hostel for the friendliness of the staff, its beautiful common areas and its great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it to people who wish to meet and share with other travellers. I had a great time over there and I will keep great memories of Iguana Hostal. If I would have a suggestion, it would be to improve the cleanliness of the property. Although my bed was visibly clean I could not say so of the floors, tables, bathrooms and common areas. As a whole I really enjoyed my time at Iguana Hostal.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I booked two nights and ended up staying two weeks! I loved this hostel so much, it became my home. The breakfast was amazing, the staff was the best! Rudy, the owner is one of the wisest people I've met, his free walking tour is great! I can't wait to go back! Los extrano!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I highly recommend of Iguana hostel. The hostel is nice,clean and very friendly. The staff was amazing-kind and very helpful. It's a great place to meet other backpackers,nice atmosphere. Located in the center of San Cristobal, near the food market and the art market.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo