Guayaba Inn(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Hotel Bo(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$276
US$256
Casa del Alma Hotel Boutique & Spa(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$147
Casa Lum(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$134
US$131
Casa Santa Lucia(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$98
Villas Casa Morada(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$88
US$82
Las Escaleras by Inmense(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$103
Agoda.com
Nuik B&B(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Hostal el Rincon de los Camellos(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
US$19
Puerta Vieja Hostel(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
US$19
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree breakfastevery morningsan crishome away from homeother guestssecond homerooftop terraceother travelersthe location is perfectfire pitdelicious breakfastrudyiguanashammocksmarkethostelchill
Reviewed 9 January 2017

After a long bus ride I was really thrilled to experience the warmth and efficiency of the staff at Iguana hostel. The location is great, my bed was very comfy and warm and I loved lounging in the hammock. Oh, and breakfast was good too! I think that sometimes a hostel/hostel experience can make or break how you feel about your stay in a city and this one really added to my experience. I definitely recommend staying here and taking a few days to enjoy San Cristobal. It is beautiful but remember to bundle up at night :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank margoayn
Reviewed 25 December 2016

I loved Iguana Hostel for the friendliness of the staff, its beautiful common areas and its great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it to people who wish to meet and share with other travellers. I had a great time over there and I will keep great memories of Iguana Hostal. If I would have a suggestion, it would be to improve the cleanliness of the property. Although my bed was visibly clean I could not say so of the floors, tables, bathrooms and common areas. As a whole I really enjoyed my time at Iguana Hostal.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I booked two nights and ended up staying two weeks! I loved this hostel so much, it became my home. The breakfast was amazing, the staff was the best! Rudy, the owner is one of the wisest people I've met, his free walking tour is great! I can't wait to go back! Los extrano!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

I highly recommend of Iguana hostel. The hostel is nice,clean and very friendly. The staff was amazing-kind and very helpful. It's a great place to meet other backpackers,nice atmosphere. Located in the center of San Cristobal, near the food market and the art market.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Iguana hostel is the perfect place to sleep for a good price and feel like home from the first day. It's full of good vibes and young travellers. The staff members and the guests soon become a big family and there is a new plan every evening!
It's situated in the centre and it's really near the fantastic food market. The breakfast at the hostel is really nice and the hostel also offers a free tour arround San Cristobal to all the guests.
I would definitely recommend this place, it's one of the best spots in San Cristobal!!