Hotel Bo(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$272
US$254
Guayaba Inn(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$120
US$117
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Casa del Alma Hotel Boutique & Spa(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$148
US$139
Casa Lum(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$132
US$129
Casa Santa Lucia(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$98
US$96
Villas Casa Morada(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$87
US$84
Las Escaleras by Inmense(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$104
US$80
Agoda.com
Nuik B&B(San Cristobal de las Casas)
US$57
  • Breakfast included
Hostal el Rincon de los Camellos(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
US$19
Puerta Vieja Hostel(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$17
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I went to Chiapas on my own for work and thanks to Margaret the trip turned out to be much more pleasant than expected.

It was a lovely stay! Margaret's hospitality did not stop to amaze me. She is a great host and has decorated the place with the most exquisite taste. The website does not make justice to this lovely house. The bedroom is large and comfortable; it was cozy and warm during the cold, rainy August nights. The bathroom is royal and Margaret provided delightfully perfumed natural soaps (I am sorry I did not take pictures of the beautiful bathroom). This B&B has just one large guest-room with a private access from the picturesque courtyard, guests may enjoy all the privacy and tranquillity they need.

Bolom (the cat) and Uma (the dog) are adorable and well behaved. Margaret -- always super thoughtful -- makes sure that they never invade the guest's space... but they were so cute and nice that at times I found myself begging her to let them hang out around me during breakfast.

Breakfast was divine! From the yoghurt to the fresh mangos everything was sublime. The second day she surprised me with a traditional Mexican breakfast, it was absolutely delicious! Margaret nourished also my appetite for Chiapas culture: on the breakfast table she used to prepare beautiful books about Chiapas' history and art. Waking up was both a gastronomic and an intellectual exploration.

Since I was in Chiapas for work I had to use the internet frequently. During a couple of exceptionally severe storms the internet connection was not great and Margaret wanted to give me a discount -- obviously I did not accept! It was not her fault, it was a natural hazard.

She gave me great restaurant advice and tips about San Cristobal.

I should add that unfortunately while in Chiapas I received some unexpected bad news and consequently had to face some serious problems. Margaret was of incredible support during my stay: always discreet and yet always present in case of need. Besides being a great host she is a wonderful human being.

The last day I had to leave very early in the morning (4;30 am!) and Margaret prepared a nutritious "picnic" breakfast for me to take away for my long trip back to the US.

She arranged for my transfer to the airport in Tuxtla and the service was great.

Lastly, in this B&B it is possible to pay via paypal with credit card, which makes life much easier and you do not have to withdraw or carry too many pesos around.

Highly recommended! I would love to go back for a real vacation with my husband.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank MVOB
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Casa Bolomchon is the perfect base camp for exploring San Cristobal de las Casas. The bedroom is large with a comfortable double bed and a spacious bathroom, not attached but right next door and not shared with anyone else. Margarita has lived in San Cristobal for many years, knows everyone, and is a wealth of information. Her home is very close to the markets, the andadors, and all the museums and sites you'd want to see. You couldn't ask for better accommodations.

Room Tip: This B&B only has one room so you're treated like royalty, no competition!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank SherryHardage
Reviewed 16 May 2010

We've stayed 4 nights in this charming bed and breakfast, very well hosted by Margaret (and Bolom and Uma...). The house is very well located (we could do everything walking), rustic and welcoming with a pleasant patio. Great breakfasts served in a welcoming dining-room, sensation of being at home thanks to the peaceful atmosphere and the fine attention of the ever smiling hostess. We recommend you this place to enjoy San Cristobal!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family