“Lovely restaurant.”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I visited this restaurant several times during Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015. I absolutely love the food. It is delicious and authentic and obviously made with love by the owner and his wife. The service is unfailingly excellent, unobtrusive but polite and attentive and everyone there always made me feel right at home. I love this restaurant and will undoubtedly be back next time I am in San Cris. Wholeheartedly recommended.

1  Thank Tzinti

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

The owners are very nice people. We made the mistake of ordering a combination appetizer and it was not very satisfactory. The house wine was terrible.

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

the day was really cold so we stopped to have some tea and it was DELICIOUS!! me and my girl we shared a dish that haa like 7 diferent dishes and it was very good, is a good place to spend a nice cold afternoon..!!!! :-)

1  Thank Johar P
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Went here on a whim looking for an alternative to Mexican everyday. With a large group of people their service was exemplary as so incredibly friendly. They gave tips on the flavour pairings and assisted greatly with the shisha. Incredible service as fresh cooked food. Could not be happier with the owners / chefs. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 13 April 2015

We were extremely happy with this meal, and had been craving something light and Mediterranean for several days. This fit the bill perfectly. We were surprised to see several negative reviews, as our dishes were all great, and tasted fresh and flavorful. We often judge a place like this by its tabbouleh salad, and this place offered one loaded with fresh parsley, and mint, and tomatoes popping with flavor. The main dishes were also excellent, and we left quite contented. The owner and staff were pleasant and attentive.