See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here as part of a Tucan tour. The room was a good size and even had a closet area where we could place luggage.

The hotel has several pleasant courtyards, which added to the charm.

It's a few blocks from the main pedestrian strip and square, but it was an easy walk.

Extra blankets were provided in the room and free wifi was available.

Water was hot and pressure was good, however a hand towel and bathmat would have been nice.

Stayed: February 2016
2  Thank Tigsy B
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Pleasant hotel a short walk to the town square and the pedestrian avenue. We only had breakfast but the shower is hot and the beds comfy. Lovely example of Spanish colonial building circa 1727. Free wi-fi, fresh towels each day plus 2 bottles of water.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leo H
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

This was the hotel our tour company arranged for us. It is a cute building. The room had two double beds both of which had top sheets which were really not big enough for the bed. There was no wifi in our room. It was cold but that isn't surprising since they have no heating. Lots of blankets provided, though. Breakfast was fine.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015

I checked in and out of this hotel within an hour. The room assigned to me, "B" was cold, sparsely furnished, run down, and downright sad. There was only one outlet and it was in the bathroom making it challenging to charge my phone. The courtyard is nice as is the location. But my room was very very sad.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mmcquest
Reviewed 23 October 2014 via mobile

I want to tell to everyone that is a really bad hotel. The rooms are really cold and the boss is really unfriendly and rude. I was here with Avventure nel Mondo and the cleaning lady robbed us. She took my earrings and 250 euros !!!
I want to say that to ensure that this unpleasant thing will happen again!!!!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends