“Great italian food!”

Cafe Bistrot Epicuro
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Bistrot Epicuro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 513 Restaurants in Oaxaca
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La carta de Epicuro esta diseñada para ofrecer una aventura de sabores y óptima calidad , toda nuestra política y atención contempla a la satisfacción total del cliente, el local es dividido entre el primer piso dedicado al restaurante y la terraza al segundo piso con vista en la que servimos nuestra pizza a l'horno a leña y otras especialidades ! Acompaña a la carta regular de entradas, pastas, carnes y pescados, una rotacion de platillos especiales preparados creativamente y con versatilidad, a partir de ingredientes frescos de la estacion o que entraron en la canasta del Chef, en gran medida se trata de insumos organicos que favorecen enormemente la salud y el sabor.
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Really tasty food! We were givrn complimentary bread and eggplant which was nice. Nice Italian food to finish off our day. Carlos our waiter was polite and friendly.

1  Thank David C

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We were very satisfied with this authentic Italian experience. Ownership was present and plugged in . Flavors were Italian sophisticated. The eggplant Parmesan as good as it gets. We ate there twice as we were in Oaxaca almost two weeks. Highly recommend...

Reviewed 4 June 2017

If you only know commercially Italian food you just can't appreciate the exquisite dishes of this cousine. I went to try something different than 'Oaxaquena' food and I was amaze of this restaurant. The food was fresh, simple and delicious traditional italian dishes that 'wow' your palate dish after dish. I visited three year ago 'Little Italy' in New York City and since that visited I wasn't able to delight myself with a good Italian food. Cafe Bristot Epicuro have all the element that make you experience the best Italian food in Oaxaca, from the beautiful decoration to the attentive services of the waitress and waiter you become overwhelm of attention. I dare you to prove me wrong and try true traditional italian food and tell Carlos; "impress me".

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I ate a super-delicious pesto lasagne at this place yesterday. It is a gem. Because of my bad Spanish, I accidentally ordered a non vegetarian dish (spaghetti). They were gracious about it and brought me my replacement dish without a fuss.

You get a complimentary garlic eggplant starter (very yummy), and a full basket of assorted breads and the meal portion size is just right.

There is a great atmosphere...I can't understand much of what is said, but I feel like here are passionate conversations about politics and art going on all around me.
Big thanks to my waiter for handling my Spanglish blunders! Highly reccomended.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Our experience at Epicuro was lovely. We had an on-the-house appetizer of the most delicious and equally simple eggplant we have ever tasted, followed by an incREdible lasagne & amatriciana. Our waiter was Carlos, and the Italian owner was wonderful and came over to talk to us each step of our meal. We will certainly be back!