1,148 results
All reviewsother guestsgarden roomhouse dogwine hourmexican specialtyplace to staythe penthousecondesa neighborhoodmain buildingevery morningevery eveninginteresting peoplechurroshome away from homebreakfast and happy hourwonderful hostsb bs
Reviewed 21 October 2012

If you are the type of traveller, like my wife and I who seek truly unique experiences when you travel then the Red Tree House is a must. The guys who run this place are beyond good, we felt part of the Red Tree House family the moment we arrived. The ambience of the place is is just so warm and distinctive, share a wine with Craig and Jorge, have a laugh with Victor and Alex, and wait until you try Ernesto's yummy breakfast creations. This is a SPECIAL place to stay.

1  Thank Fotofriends
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We had two wonderful stays here. The courtyard setting is so peaceful. The rooms are clean, very comfortable beds, modern and beautifully decorated. All of our needs were taken care of by the genuinely friendly staff. Suggestions for sights to see and arrangements were made for tours to fit our schedule. Breakfast was delicious every morning. Happy hour allowed us to meet the other travelers and share our stories. We enjoyed walking around the neighborhood of Condesa. We will return to Mexico City and we will stay at The Red Tree House.

Room Tip: We stayed in a different room each time and both were perfect.
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I strongly recommend this place for travelers - either couples or singles - seeking a good place to stay in in the Colonia Condesa area. The staff is attentive and well-mannered without a touch of the often subtle hostility and aggressiveness that one often encounters in Mexico. the rooms are nicely furnished with everything you need.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MexTraveler33
Reviewed 13 October 2012

The Red Tree House was the best hotel experience ever! What we so valued was that every single member of the staff here love their jobs and go out of their way to ensure that guests are taken care of. There are no negatives to be said, it all adds up to the plus-plus-side. Every aspect of the rooms have been well considered. Our room, Gardenia, offered a little balcony with table and chairs that looked onto a lush garden which at night was highlighted with subtle but beautiful lighting. Gurgling fountain features completed the serenity of the garden/courtyard. I was rather ill for most of my week in Mexico DF (which had nothing to do with staying here) and all the staff were most kind. A special shout-out to Alejandro for looking after me (and my computer!)

Reviewed 11 October 2012

My partner and I spent a week at this hotel and we were both beyond impressed in the most wonderful ways imaginable. I really don't expect a hotel's qualities to add so much to the joy of a trip. I normally expect them to be functional at best and am pleasantly surprised when they surpass that. The Red Tree House is different. It is like staying in the home of your best friends. The staff are warm, interested, interesting, friendly, and fantastic. The building is creatively and artistically designed and appointed, The art is beautiful and engaging. The garden is absolutely magical. And Abril, the dog, is a total sweetheart just like everyone else there. Thank you all enormously!!!!!! Oh, and the wifi is rock solid and super fast!!!!!