“Food was delicious!”

Puerto Madero Polanco
Reserve with OpenTable
Puerto Madero Polanco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 5,767 Restaurants in Mexico City
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Description: With more than 20 years of experience, Puerto Madero was inspired by the nostalgia of the best Argentine cuisine. We have developed a high level concept not only in the architectural design, but also by the quality and variety of food and beverages, attentive service and excellent locations. Informal and elegant atmosphere, with soft music, which invites you to enjoy the most select and import meat, fish and seafood, carefully prepared in our exclusive "Charcoal Grill". Whatever the reason for your visit, family, business or a romantic evening, Puerto Madero will make your lunch or dinner an unforgettable moment!
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here for a business dinner. English menus but waiters did not speak English, but we all figured it out. The food was really delicious! The ribeye steak was super flavorful. We also had the lobster and crab roles and they were phenomenal as well. Get the dessert tasting for a little bit of everything!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This was my third time in Puerto Madero, as a international tourist in CDMX, but tonight was a dissappointment. First my wife’s piña colada was terrible. Then they brought her meal and mine took 30 min to show up. And not only I waited 30 min after my wife’s meal came, but my fish was cold. I was very disappointed!

1  Thank Breverey
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Located on the main drag in Polanco, this place has really good food!!

Seating is immediate and better if you have a reservation. Its a little noisy, but that is because it is popular. The wine choices are extensive and you can see the cuts of meat when you walk in.

I had the filet which was not done to my liking initially. They immediately corrected it and made it perfect. Prices are a little high as can be expected in this neighborhood. I dropped about $70.00 for my colleague and I, however I was not disappointed.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We had reservations for 6:30 and while the restaurant was almost full, we were seated immediately. Amazing how different people's reactions were to this restaurant. We were delighted with everything. The maitre de suggested we start with the chef's recommended starter - a terrific sushi. There are many choices on the menu but we went on to a shared salad and superb halibut. We also shared one of those baked potatoes that two folks can't finish but it was done just right with lots of possible toppings. As nondrinkers, we were pleased that we were regularly served our nonalcoholic drinks and wait staff were there to ensure that no dishes were left on the table when we finished. But we never felt in the least bit rushed - just well attended. We finished with a chocolate cake that took ten minutes to cook and had chocolate pouring out when we stuck a spoon in. Not all staff speak English but they ensured that we had a wait staff that we could speak with. I would return in a heartbeat - and I do have experience with fine restaurants. You can expect to spend US prices here but I considered it well worth it.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Visited this restaurant on Sunday 4th march 2018 on recommendation of friends.
Staff were good at the welcome process but waiting staff were surly and borderline rude. Very little customer engagement, felt very routine and robotic process.

Food was ok, we each had a steak with various side dishes. Wasn't the greatest steak in the world, definitely had better