“Wonderful dining experience!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Condesa
Cross street: Michoacan & Laredo
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dining experience here at Azul Condesa! From our hotel we ran late for our reservation due to traffic, but the very busy reception team fit us smoothly in. Our waiter was kind to indulge our limited Spanish, and guided us to some of the restaurants specialties.
The guacamole and crickets was cool, and we all ordered different entre's.I really enjoyed the mole, and carnitas. My friend enjoyed the vegan options that were offered, and we were able to navigate a good wine selection with council from our waiter.
The ambiance was beautiful, the chocolate delicious and the night ran smoothly. This was a lovely Mexico City fine dining experience we enjoyed and can highly recommend!!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say this is hands down the best food I had during my visit to Mexico City. The tortilla soup was the most amazing thing I have ever eaten. Service was great and atmosphere was also tranquil. I would absolutely eat here again!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This place its a GEM! Everything the food, the place itself its stunning, the attention is fantastic and their decoration takes your breath soo so beautiful! Definetley recommended!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This very nice atmosphere restaurant is located in the heart of Condesa, the food is simply amazing and its inexpensive compared to other restaurants of this level. Don't miss the mole simply fantastic and the specialty fish in adobe sauce amazing. Great Mexican service !

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I rarely write reviews but this place deserves one. Everything is excellent. Could not have had a better dining experience.

Go!