“Giiiiiiiirl let me tell you”
Review of La Casa de Tono

La Casa de Tono
Ranked #60 of 5,697 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Reforma / Zona Rosa
Description: Their food is the best, their service is excellent, and the price is right! Excellent pozole, quesadillas, sopes and flautas.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I love pozole, let’s start with that. If you’re in CDMX you have to come here. They don’t have an extensive menu but what they offer is right on point! Portions are just right, super affordable, and because of how tasty (I had the pozole)it is you’ll have them bringing you more. The place is very clean, friendly staff, and the fastest service I’ve had in like forever. Totally recommend coming here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Good service but the food quality depends on what you order. Pastor good but other items just average.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This is a popular place for Mexican families and they serve very good traditional dishes at great prices. Beer also reasonable, 29 MXN ($1.50). Fun for kids.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I went to this restaurant with family about two weeks ago, we were all very happy with the service and food

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We were 18 in our party and we paid $1300 pesos
We eat very good
Pozole is amazing asked for small one so you can taste other dishes
I ordered all the desserts to taste them all and the best was the chocolate flan is to died for
Service is good
Waiting is so worthed
You have to write your order and they asked you again for the order , confusing way to do it but is worth it
I will definitely improve the way to ask for your order