“Delicious sandwich!”

Porchetta Mexico
Ranked #44 of 5,512 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Description: It is pronounced "Por-ke-ta" and is a specialty from central of Italy. Pork tenderloin wrapped in pancetta carefully salted and rubbed with garlic, fennel, sage, rosemary, crushed red pepper, citrus zest and pepper. The end result is a crispy crust and a juicy interior.
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Excellent location. Wonderful staff and sandwich! We had the Chilanga and the cole slaw; both delicious.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We just wanted a light meal and Porchetta was around the corner from where we were staying. We had the Chilanga and the San Francisco, and we agree with everyone's high opinion of the food. Wish I could get that good a sandwich at home.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My wife and I had lunch here recently. It is directly across the street from the Marriott so we went for ease and based off of reviews. It did not dissappoint the food was amazing. I had pork belly that was to die for. My wife loved her sandwich as well. The service was quick, friendly and attentive. The price is reasonable and the flavors are perfect. Definitely go!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My sweetie and I had a memorable lunch here today. By the way the correct name of the place is Porchetta Pork House.
We were walking through Polanco, trying to find some good lunch food without breaking the bank. The Yelp reviews looked pretty darn good. We liked the cosy and unpretentious look of the place. The menu consist of about 6 sandwiches and 3 salads. We decided to share a Porchetta Chilanga and a Burrata salad. The sandwich was served on a ciabatta that could not have been fresher; soft on the inside, crust was crunchy but not too hard. The pork tenderloin was moist and tender. The sauce was delicious, and not too much. A little pancetta, but not so much that you couldn’t taste the pork. A few veggies. We both tried to keep our oohs and ahs on the quiet side so as to not embarrass ourselves.
The salad was simple but also wonderful. The most important part was the generous portion of fresh and creamy burrata, served with flavorful tomatoes and crisp leaf lettuce, with a light balsamic dressing. So good.
The meal was so enjoyable that we really wanted to try dessert. There wasn’t anything listed on the menu so we asked and were told they had pannecotta. We ordered two with espresso cortado. The pannecotta was a perfect end to the meal with the coffee; wonderfully dense, not overly creamy or sweet, not too much, and the price was so reasonable.
Last but not least, the service was efficient, responsive and friendly. We will definitely go back to try other items, or maybe repeat what we found to be a fully satisfying and scrumptious meal.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I had a top five meal of my life here, the sandwiches are just glorious, the struggle is to slow and savour it in place of wolfing it down because it tastes so good.

Extra bonus; they play great music - a fine blend of rock of all ages to go with the stripped wood decor.

I went every opportunity last trip to CDMX.